66: "The eye is always caught by light, but shadows have more to say."

I know you all want to eat me alive this time.

You are ready to reward me with flying chappals and eggs.

But please listen to me...ummm....I mean....read me....ughhh whatever.

I

Have

A

Explanation....

Ok first of all...... apologies for the delay. The last few days have been very hectic for me and I justcouldn'take out time for wattpad.

First my Papa got retired from his job as a Govt Officer and we had to leave our Govt. Quarter to move to our own home. The shifting took like ages. We had been living in that house for like 12 years and suddenly shifting everything to a new house is very difficult. We had to pack....move ...and then unpack.

Finally when I was done with that and settled in our new home, I got a notice from my college about our internal exams being scheduled just two days later. I mean who does that? We freaking have loads of chapters to complete and we get only two days?

Anyways we appeared the exam like a computer student appearing Medical entrance and you can guess the outcome......

And then we were called back to college in a hurry and here I am 400 km away from my home, waiting for my 2nd internal exams to start next week. Ughhh!!

But still, finally I got a chance to open wattpad and first decided to check my other story Taqdeer as I'm planning to start updating it once I complete this one.
Then today finally I update this chapter. After so long.....

But

But

But

Buuuuutttttttt

.
.
.
.

Hey! I'm dissapointed with the response though. I mean why is there being such a fall in the number of votes? Is my story turning boring? Are you guys losing interest?

Tell me. If this continues, I will wrap it up in the next two chapters.

If you want me to continue with what I have planned, you have to support me too.

Target for next chapter: 350 votes and 70 comments.

For now....enjoy the chappy.....

_________________________________________

Nandini's house

New York

" Where the hell are we going Manik? You just woke me up so early! Its freaking 6!", I yelled at the top of my voice as I sat on the bed lazily, watching my overexcited fiancee choosing an outfit for me. He has been stuck in that wardrobe for like half an hour now. God knows what he is searching for. Huh!

" We're going out baby.", he said the same thing for the thirtieth time since I woke up making me groan. He woke me up at 5:30 in the morning, hurrying me to freshen up and get ready. When asked where, he would only say one thing.." We're going out."

" Manik Malhotra! If in the next two minutes you don't tell me the reason of your excitement reaching the top of Burj Khalifa, I swear I'll break those not so white teeth of yours that you're showing me since morning!", I yelled finally, being highly annoyed with his sudden rush of things, while he just royally ignored my warning, making me boil more.