41: Plan Failed

Please read the note. Its important.

Note

I am really upset this time. I am not getting enough response that I think I should be getting.

Please tell me if there is something in my story you dont like. Tell me, if you dont like it I will change or maybe delete the story but please dont crush my hopes like this everytime. Each time I open my story to see the number of votes and comments and my heart sinks. Don't I deserve more?

I ask my silent readers. Why cant you just spare one click on the star button while reading this story? If you dont like it then dont read. But if you like it and are reading it then please show some response. My heart breaks everytime I see others stories getting so many votes and my story just getting crushed.

Ok, this time I have taken a strict decision. I will give you targets everyday. So for the next chapter, your target is 350 votes and 50 comments. Its too less guys compared to other stories. So I think you can make atleast this much. If not , then I am discontinuing.

Please do make some inline comments. That is really loved by every writer.

Ok so now back to the chapter....

______________________________________

Nandini's Pov

Today is the first hearing of our case, and I am now off to the court with Manik, Bhai and Abhi. BB, Arya and my fathers along with AvuMaa are also there. They are following us in the other car. All are confident regarding the case. Even Kunal said that as we have enough proofs, its gonna be easy for us to win the case. But I'm not able to ignore this feeling in me from yesterday. I feel like something wrong is gonna happen.

Aiyappa, you know na how much this case is important for us? Please dont let this be hampered. Please.

We reach the court and get out of the car. Just then the police van arrives at the scene and Vivek Murthy steps out of it with his hands cuffed. Shiver runs down my spine seeing him. He still has that sinister look on his face which scares me to the core. But I feel Manik softly holding my one hand and Bhai the other. Yes, they are my supports.

When I lost myself years back, I couldnt walk as the path was full of thorns. But then Bhai gave me wings. But then I again got lost my path as darkness had engulfed me. But thats when Manik entered my life to become my Shining Star and gave me light.

And thats how I soared.

I breathed in some fresh air and smiled at both of them. We proceeded to the court room where we found Kunal making some preparations and checking last minute things. We exchanged our greetings and sat down waiting for the judge.

All this time I avoided looking at the other side where Soha sat with Mrs. Niharika Murthy and her lawyer. I could feel her continuously glaring at me, but I ignored it completely. I remember what Manik told me after my last encounter with Soha.

Shona remember one thing. That man and his daughter do not mean anything in your life. They are not meant to affect you. You are my love, and my love is strong.

Everytime you see them, dont fall weak. Remember NainaMaa's struggles and pains. Remember what you had to go through. You will get ample amount of strength to fight those bastards.

My Nandini is strong. You understand?

I remember everything he said and do accordingly.

STEPS WITH YOUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara