65: "Fight for yourself....with yourself. "

Okay...so last update's response was such a pleasure. Although there were less number of votes, but your comments really made me happy.

I really wanted to update earlier but my classes have started so the free time is less. So please cope up with this pace guys. Sorry *puppy face*

Anyways...here's the update. Dive in and enjoy..

(Inline comments mat bhul jana.)

_________________________________________

" What are you doing Manik? Add Abhi only na. Its Sunday there. Everyone would be in Murthy Mansion for breakfast.", she said irritatedly as she saw Manik fiddling with the contacts on his laptop, deciding on whom and whom to add. Their's was such a big family you know.

" Ok ok calm down Ms. Frenzied. Kar raha hun yaar.( I am doing yaar.) ", he said and finally settled properly beside her on the sofa, dialing a skype call to Cabir, Abhi, Arnav and Aliya. Nandini leaned on him, waiting eagerly yet worriedly for the call to connect. She was super excited to see her family after so long. But on the other hand she was hell nervous. She knew how hurt they all were by her sudden unnanounced disappearance and that made her scared to face them after two whole months. What will she tell them? What will she do when they ask her about her behaviour. She didn't want everyone to know about her condition. That would make them more tensed. But she also didn't know what else to reason out. She was continuosly fiddling with the corner of the blanket which wasn't unnoticed by Manik. He sighed knowing very well what she was going through and held her hand entwining it with his, and kissed her forehead, calming her nerves a bit. " Relax. They are our family. They'll understand.", he said finally succeeding in getting a smile on her face.

Cabir was the first one to pick the call as their moment was broken by his sleepy voice. " Aap jis vyakti se sampark karna chahte hain, ve abhi nidra mein vyast hai. Kripaya kuch samay paschat bhi call na karein.( The person you are trying to call, is currently busy in sleeping. Please do no try after some time.)", he said, with his eyes still closed, making Nandini giggle and Manik roll his eyes.

" Cabir! Its freaking 10 over there. Its so not morning dude.", he said while Cabir just groaned in his sleep. " Kya yaar Majnu. Nandini ne ghar se nikal diya hai kya jo mera dimaag kha raha hai? ( What is this Majnu? Has Nandini thrown you out of the house that you are eating my head now?", he said irritatedly making Manik grit his teeth while Nandini's eyes widened. Before Manik could yell at him, Navya took the phone from him, smacking his shoulder making him yelp. At the same time Abhi and Dhruv picked the call, and giggled hearing Navya yelling at Cabir to wake the hell up.

Abhi's eyes fell on Nandini and hardened. He was hurt. So hurt. Hurt that she didn't trust him enough to come to him in the time of distress. She chose to run away instead and that made him angry. He just handed the phone to Anant who was sitting beside him on the sofa making Nandini's face fall. She did see what he did and did understand what he was feeling. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes when he saw Anant staring at her, not able to form any words. He too was hell angry on her for leaving like that and scaring the hell out of them. What angered them more was that she didn't find it important to call them once in these two months.

The awkward silence broke when a cheerful Saanchi came in the frame, squealing excitedly on seeing Nandini after so long. " Nandu! I missed you so much! And baby too missed her bua so much!", she chirped,making everyone smile and Nandini smile amidst her moist eyes.

Soon they had connected their LCDs in Malhotra and Murthy Mansions with the call so that they can all come in the frame, while Arnav's call just went unanswered. Maybe he was busy, they thought and decided to talk to him and the Chatterjees later.