59: " He was my sanity."

Okay okay.......last update mein bahut logon ko heartattack mil gaya tha.

So this time there is a fast update.

Ab update fast kiya hai toh votes bhi usi hisaab se jyada hone chahiye na pleaseeeeee....

Inline comment are really loved guys. So please reward me with some.

Okay enough now...

Enjoy the chapter.......

_________________________________________

" Manik!", Nandini called, turning to him as he sat there on the sand admiring her. She was running to the sea and running back giggling whenever water touched her feet.

" Come here!", she requested sweetly and Manik observed every expression on her glowing face.

The way she bit her lips as she ran to the water.

The way her face lightened up when the cold sea water touched her feet.

The way her hair flew when she giggled while running back.

Her every move filled his heart with more and more happiness....seeing his ladylove enjoyong to the fullest.

He got up smiling and walked towards her, his eyes holding some different emotion that Nandini couldn't decipher. She smiled widely when he slowly approached her, sliding his hands around her waist, pulling her towards him. Blush crept up her cheeks as he leaned towards her, planting soft feathery kisses on her forehead down to her cheeks making her giggle.

It was such a bliss. Being in his arms, feeling all the love in this whole world, feeling the safest.

She was at peace. He was her peace.

Suddenly she found him tightening his hold on her as he wishpered in her ears.

" Remember I always lo....lov..ed y..ou.", his voice gradually turning strained making her frown.

Panic gripped her heart when she opened her eyes to see the atmosphere suddenly changing from the bright sunshine to utter darkness.

The peaceful sea suddenly turned into a scary stretch of black, as she looked around dumbstruck.

" Manik! What's happening?", she uttered in immense fear, finally turning only to see Manik struggling to stand, blood all over his white shirt as his hands shook with pain.

" Manik!", she yelled and wanted to run up to him, but found herself stuck to the same place. She couldn't move even one limb. Tears continuously flew from her eyes as she felt helpless.

Suddenly, she saw the black water forming a huge wave that engulfed Manik in it......and it all ended for her.

"MANIK!!!!!"

.
.
.
.

" Nanz! Nanz wake up! Nanz calm down. Wake up!", she heard someone shake her vigorously as she finally opened her eyes.

She was in her room. On her bed. Covered with sweat. Her whole body was shaking. Oh my God! Again the same nightmare.

" Did you again get the same nightmare?", the girl asked who passed her a glass of water, which she took immediately emptying it into her system. Gradually her body calmed down. But her mind.....it was still in the same state. It can never be normal for her again. And she knew it.