28: Someone's Behind It

Sorry sorry sorryyyyyyy! I knoww main phir se late ho gayi. Lekin mainkya karoon? Yahan pe har proffessor sochte hain ki ham sirf unhika subject padhte hain. Bahut stress hai. Pure hafte bhar thoda thoda likh likh ke aaj khatam kiya ye chaapy.

Sooooo enjoy. Aur please mujhe maaf kardena. Please!!!!!!!🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

Finally Manik decided that he should ask the question now only. As if not now, then never. Nandu has to let out everything to be joined again. He turned to Nandu who was just smiling leaning back onto him with closed eyes. He called softly

Manik:Nandu

Nandu:(still with her eyes closed) Kuch puchna hai Manik?

Manik: Woh.. woh tum logon ne... I mean Hidden 7 ne music kyun chhod diya?

Nandu's smile vanished. She stayed silent for some time. Manik also didnt tell anything. He was waiting for her to open up as he knew that she will speak up. After sometime Manik noticed tear drops falling from her closed eyes. He was about to tell something when Nandu started speaking still eyes closed.

Nandu: Maa ke chale jaane ke baad.... I was broken. She was my music. Unhi ke wajah se maine gaana shuru kiya. Unhi ke wajah se gaati thi. Unhi ke liye gaati thi. Par unke jaane ke baad main toot gayi thi. The reason of my music was no more. To phir meri music kaise exist kare?

Manik: Par Shona ...

Nandu : Manik please. I dont want to argue now. Please mujhe phirse music mein wapas jaane ko mat kaho. Please I beg you.

Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. Manik decided that it was not the right time for trying to convince her. He hugged her and wishpered in her ears

Manik: I am sorry Jaan. I am really sorry for making you cry again.

Nandu: Its okay Manik. Tum kyun sorry bol rahe ho?

Manik: (cutely) To tum ro kyun rahe ho? Tumhe pata hai na I cant see you crying like this?(pouting)

Nandu adored his cute face. She couldnt resist herself and just kissed his cheeks. Manik was shocked by her this step. Seeing him shocked Nandu blushed.

Manik:(putting his palm on his cheek where Nandu had kissed him.) Mujhe nahin pata tha mere concern ka mujhe aise reply milega. Aisa itna achha dose milta rahe to phir main nahin jaunga yahan se. Yahin reh leta hun.

Nandu blushed hard listening to him and hid herself in his chest. He laughed and hugged her back. They both were melting in each other. Nandu looked up at him to find him looking at her intensely. She could not handle his intense gaze and turned her back to him. He hugged her from back and started nuzzling in her neck. He shifted herhair to one side and neared her and placed a kiss on her shoulder. She closed her eye,turned and hugged him. She cupped her face and neared her lips. Both had their eyes closed. They were feeling each other's hot breath on their faces. Their lips were about to meet when they were disturbed by a knock on the door. Nandu pulled back from him listening to the knock and turned to control her beating heart. Manik got annoyed as he could not takehis treat. He walked and opened the door ready to pounce on Cabir but instead found someone who boiled hisblood. Abhi was standing there with his head hung low and Mukti was standing beside him holding his hand. Manik flew into a ragewhen Mukti uttered the next words.

Mukti: Manik. Woh Abhi wants to meet Nandu.

Manik:(angry) Kyun? Use itna dard deke man nahin bhara jo use aur tadpaane aye ho?

Abhi again broke down listening to him. The little confidence that he had gained, he lost that too. Mukti sensed it and retorted back to Manik.

Mukti:(sternly) Manik! Abhi ko milne de Nandu se.