26: Her Pain

This same past story is told by Nandu to Manik, Abhi to Mukti and Vishal to all others.

Flashback

After the incident when Vivek left with Niharika leaving behind an injured Nandu, she changed. She became silent all of a sudden. Every time she used to think about what she did that made her father so angry on her. She started thinking of ways to manofy him. But poor girl, she didnt realise that the person whom she loved so much didnt even care for her existence. When Naina came to know about Nandu's thoughts she madeher understand that her father is never going to come back to her. Although the small kid didnt understand the reasonbehind it but when her mother said this, shehad to accept it. And she accepted at last. She gave up all her hopes of getting back her father.

4 months passed. All the siblings tried hard to bring back the old Nandu, the chirpy and bubly one, the shaitan of the house. But couldnt. Naina was herself broken beyond repair. She started taking anti depression pills without anyone's notice. But then she decided to become strong just for her child. (Well this is what a mother is. However broken she may be, she stands strong for her child. She can bear anything but not pain in her child's eyes.) She decided to do something. And then an idea struck her.
MUSIC! The soul of Nandu and her cousins. They were all trained in music by Naina herself. Nandu was a fabulous singer just like her mother. She was a great piano player and a violin maestro. Yug was also a great singer. He had a very soulful voice which can make anyone go flat on him. He also played flute beautifully. Abhi was a wonderful percussionist. He played drums wonderfully. Anant and Jeevika were electric guitarists while Vivek was an acoustic guitarist. Navya was the one who did magic with her fingers on keys, be it a keyboard or piano or even harmonium. All were good singers but the best were Nandu and Yug.
Naina decided to form a band of them. A perfect band who made music out of their souls and stole people's heart. But she also didnt want this to come out in public. She didnt want her children to be the elements of papzz in such a small age and that too after what had happened with them lately. So she formed a band who only made music but never revealed their identity. The band who stole thousands of hearts all over the world. The band which became an inspiration for many musicians like the famous Fab5. "THE HIDDEN SEVEN".
The formation of the band brought back the real Nandu. All were very happy on getting back their life, unaware of the storm coming in their life.

6 years passed with Hidden 7 and their families busy in their lives. Vishal completed his studies and joined business with his father. Jeevika also joined as engineering intern in a famous company. Yug was doing his MBA while all others had just passed their 12th(Anant) and 10th(AbhNavNi) with flying colours recently. Nandu again showed everyone that she can even rule the world if she wants by topping in all subjects with a tota of 99%. (Maan ke challo. Aaj kal to ye 3rd topper bhi nahin hoga. Jai ho CBSE Marking scheme) Today AbhNavNi and Anant and his girlfriend Saanchi had decided to go on an icecream party. They went to the Baskin Robins after dinner. They enjoyed a lot having their favourite flavours and pulling pranks on each other and offcourse teasing the couple. Suddenly Nandu started looking at Abhi.

Abhi: Aise kya dekh rahi hai?

Nandu: Yeh soch rahi hun ki ab tu kaise rahega?

Abhi: Kaise rahunga matlab?

Nandu: Are apne Rose ke bina.

Abhi: What!

Navya was giggling while Anant and Saanchi were looking at Abhi shocked.

Anant: Abe saale tu itna aage kab badh gaya? Bataya nahin?

Saanchi: Haww! Abhi atleast mujhe to bata deta.

Abhi: (shocked) Are kya batata?

Anant: Yahi ki teri girlfriend hai.

Abhi: (shouting shocked) What! Aisa kuch nahin hai. Ae pagal ladki. Kuch bhi bolti hai.