42: Devil Nandu is Back!

Ok, I am happy with the response this time. Although a bit sad that it took so long to reach near to the target, but atleast it did. So here is your reward.

Target for next update is same. 300 votes and 50 comments. And please try to reach it sooner this time.

Some readers asked me why I let evil win again. I know you guys are upset over what happened in last chapter. But don't you think, knowing Vivek and Soha's evilness, it will be an injustice to their character if I had shown Vivek being punished in the last update that too so easily?

Secondly, what Vivek did, does not deserve so easy a punishment. I wanted to give it back to them in a different way.

So please my dear readers, have trust on me. Vivek Murthy and Soha Murthy will suffer. Very badly.

____________________________________
This is just a filler update.

Silence. Thats the only thing evident in the living room of Murthy Mansion now. Everyone was sitting with a tensed face and some were burning with anger. Shaila was sitting with teary eyes keeping her hands on her chest.

Flashback

When Nandini and others stepped out of the court, to their bad luck, media had already gathered there waiting for them to be interrogated. They could see them throwing their questions at them without even caring about their situation. Immediately Manik and Yug signalled their bodyguards who formed a circle around them protecting them from the reporters who were ready to pounce at them. Nandini just clung to Manik who wrapped her in his embrace protecting her from every evil.

Flashback over

Seeing the news, Fab 5 and the Malhotra couple had immediately rushed to Murthy Mansion. Now everyone were pondering over how actually this happened.

Abhi took the remote and switched on the television only to regret doing it. Every news channel was showing Soha's interview outside the court with Vivek Murthy standing beside her with a fake grim expression.

"Nandini Murthy is just a money-minded girl who framed my father only to extract money from him and get a hand over his property. My father is a renowned personality in the society. He has always been a responsible citizen of this country. And this girl tries to destroy his image. Today her truth has been exposed. She is nothing but a gold digger........

Sarthak: Abhi, switch it off!

Abhi switched off the tv immediately. Nandini was sitting between Navya and Jeevika, keeping her head on Navya's shoulder who was clutching her hand tightly.

Avantika: This Vivek played the game very cleverly. We didn't get a single clue of anything like this.

Viren clenched his fists. He was not only angry on his brother, but also on himself for not being able to protect his family.

Neyonika: But I can't get it. How did he do all this. I mean we had submitted every proof. But how could everything go against us in the court?

Cabir: Exactly. Thats what I can't understand. How did they manage to change everything?

" It was all done by Dixit." , Kunal said entering the mansion. Yug stood up to greet him. Dhruv stood up to give him a seat to which he obliged. Once everyone had settled, Kunal started explaining his point.

Kunal: (gravely) It was all planned. The day Vivek got arrested, he had planned everything. Thats why he hired Dixit.
Naren Dixit is nothing but a money-minded devil. He can go to any extent to win the case. I should have understood that day only when we met Soha outside the police station. Why would she go to the police station when she was not even needed there?