60: "Code blue!"

Okay okay I'm so sorry. I thought this time I would update even faster but, you know, things don't always go as planned. Just got stuck somewhere and couldn't find time to write.

But but but, here I am now, with your most awaited update.

What are we waiting for?

Lets dive in....

And han....I want more inline comments this time. Or else forget about next update.
_________________________________________

" Is she alright?", Lexie asked George once he came out of Nandini's room. He nodded his head exhausted, asking for a glass of water.

George O'Malley

An Irish-American, George O'Malley is a Psychiatrist in proffession. Based in New York, he also works as a psych consult in various hospitals in US, specially Seattle. Married to Alexandra Stevens and loves her to the moon and back.

He is a man of less words, but can understand a person just by observing his eyes. Maybe he was born to be a Shrink. He is someone you can always go for good advices on life's problems, without the fear of being dissapointed.

Knows everything that's going on in Nandini's mind. He is her shrink and trying to treat her mental state.

" She got a panic attack seeing the gunshot wound. Maybe it reminded her of the past adventure. I've given her some sedatives. She needs a proper sleep without any nightmares. ", he said to the two men sitting in front of him as Lexie passed him water. His eyes then fell on someone who stood by the window, looking out, his face showing his pained expressions. The man was all silent from the time he met him, when he rushed inside the house hearing about Nandini's condition.

He silently stood up and walked up to him, placing a hand on his shoulders.

" You know, everything will be alright. Her condition has not worsened since the last time. And I'm sure it'll improve, now that you're here.", he said patting his shoulder, giving him a small assuring smile. But the man's expressions didn't change. Many thoughts seemed to be running in his mind making him restless.

" She left. She left without even seeing me. She left without any explanation. She just....left.", he wishpered, but it was audible to all of them and a tear dropped from Lexie's eyes. He shook his head and walked out to the garden outside, making everyone inside sigh.

" Where the hell are you going?", someone yelled, stopping her from leaving. She looked back only to find Neyonika standing there with furious eyes.

" You want to fall into trouble once again? Han? Tell me? Isn't it enough that my son is in there dying? You want me loose you too?", she shouted at her, ignoring Raj and Navya who were trying to control her.

" Mom...", Nandini tried only to be cut off harshly.

" Don't! Don't call me that. You think of me as your Mom right? Then why don't you listen to me? Han? I told you. I told you not to go near Naveen again. I told you to be safe. But what did you do? You never listened. You did what you wanted. Now see what happened. Manik is in there. My son....he is struggling for his life. Oh...", she fell on the floor holding her head as everyone screamed her name rushing upto her. But Nandini was frozen at her place. Was it her wrong decision that got Manik in this state today?

She stumbled a bit which was noticed by Yug and Abhi and they rushed to her. They tried to console her and make her talk but no response came. And they realised what had happened. They had seen there sister in this state in the past. They never expected to see her like this again.