51: " I'm The Nandini Murthy and you seriously don't know me."

Thank you guys for the response in last chapter.

So here, as promised, is another update ready for you.

The new cover of the story( made by me😁😁):

Do you guys like it?

Target for the next chapter- 420 votes and 90 comments.

So guys, ready for the final thrilllllll?

Grab your seats tightly, and enjoy the end of the devil by none other than the monster and his mini monster.

__________________________________________

" What happened Manik? Why so tensed?"

" I don't know Shona. Its just that, I feel something bad is gonna happen. Tommorrow is Vivek Murthy's first hearing in court. I...I am not getting any good vibes. "

" Manik. Whatever will happen, we will face it together. Hai na?"

" Hmm. But I don't wanna loose you. He is dangerous. He can do anything Shona. I don't want him to harm you again."

" Baby, you'll be there na to save me? I trust you. "

.
.
.
.
.
.
" What if I can't find you?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Whenever I get lost, look for the first memory of our love. You will find me for sure."

" First memory of our love? What is it?"

" Thats for you to find."

" I think I know where she is. ", Manik suddenly stood up leaving everyone surprised.

" What do you mean?", Arnav asked being unsure of what he heard.

" The first memory of our love. Yes...yes thats it. I know what she meant. Yes!", Manik was continuously blabbering to himself making others confused. Cabir and Abhi went to him and held his shoulders.

" Tell us clearly Manik. What do you mean by you know where she is.", Cabir asked and Manik told them about the conversation which they had they had, just the day before Vivek's first hearing. Everyone were confused with all this but Manik's face had lit. He was frantically searching in his pockets for something.

" Got it. Yes. This is it. ", he said, showing them something in his hand.

 ", he said, showing them something in his hand