50: " ITS TIME FOR THE FINAL GAME!"

Yaaayyyyyyy!

The story completes 50 chapters today!

I am soooo happy!

Thank you so much guys for your love and support that got me here.

When I started the story last year, I never knew I would get this far.

It feels good.

And I really want to dedicate this chapter to two of my very loyal readers who have given really amazing comments in my previous updates. Vaish1122 and darkangel142111.

Thank you ones again guys.

So now, ready for the final and most awaited revelation?

Sit back and enjoy....

Target for the next chapter- 400 votes and 80 comments.
_________________________________________

Nandini pov

I'm thinking of ways to get out of here. But you know what? There's nothing I can do now.

Don't look at me like that. I mean geez! I am here in the underworld mafia's custody. How can I even think of getting out?

But I'm sure my Manik will get me out of here. Yes.

Please Manik. Please do remember my words.

I have my eyes closed now praying to Aiyappa to help my Manik find me I feel some movement around me.

Oh! Vivek Murthy is gaining his senses. He opens his eyes slowly and looks at me.

Our eyes meet and...Boom! These tears betray me.

His condition is worst. His eyes are dark red out of continuous crying. Bruises covering whole of his face....

Wait!

Why should I cry for him?

He very well deserves what he got. He had the best parents, the best brother. He had everything one needs. But he betrayed them all. He joined that Mafia Naveen. Why? Just for money?

Was money so important for him. He is nothing but an as****e. He very well deserved what he got. Yes. Don't cry for him Nandini. He is no one to you.

I look away from him.

F**k these traitor tears. Why can't they just stop? And the worst part is, my hands are tied. I can't even wipe them. Aaahhh!

"I'm sorry."

Did I just hear him say sorry? What the actual f**k! The Vivek Murthy is saying sorry?

I look at him with wide eyes. Is he for real now?

He chuckled sadly seeing my shocked face. Why do I feel bad for him seeing his laugh. No Nandu. Stop it!

" I know you must be shocked. The Vivek Murthy saying sorry! No one can even think."

Offcourse. I am really getting mad here.

But hey wait! Are they tears?

Why the hell is he crying now?

No Nandu turn away from him. Its just his acting to save himself. He is nowhere a saint. He was with that Naveen in all his plans. He destroyed many lives. Don't look at him.

" I know you don't want to even look at me. You shouldn't.
I hurt you and your mother so much. I am a sinner. I know that.
And God is punishing me for all my deeds. See today even if I die, no one will cry for me. No one. I have only made everyone in my life hate me. ", he chuckled grimly.