38: Her Plan

I know that I am very very very late this time. But main kya karun? We are having online classes. Then assignments. Then I have to study the chapters on phone because my book is in hostel. And lastly, the government is being unfair. Recently it has been declared in my state that all exams are cancelled except MBBS sems. Even we are students who were in lockdown. We have a lot of course to complete. And declaring exams in August is just so unfair. So thats the reason I am very irritated now a days. And very busy.

So please do support me. I'll try to update as soon as possible. But I cant promise anything.

Hope you understand.

I love you all my readers. I really do.

And haan,inline comments are love.

Enjoy the chappy...

Nandini and Arya looked at each other and then at everyone and sighed. They had a lot of things to explain.

Nandini: Kya hum sab araam se baithkar baat kar sakte hain? I'm really tired.

It didn't take long for Manik to pick her up and place her in one of the places in the sitting arrangements in the garden. Nandu was blushing because of his act while others were just smiling. Evryone settled down and waited for Nandu to start.

Nandini:(sighed) I knew that he killed Mumma.

Everyone looked at her shocked.

Anant:(shocked and angry) If you knew..then why din't you telll us?

Nandini: Bhaiyu, main pehle se nahin jaanti thi. I got to know about it few days ago only. And then planned everything with Arya.

Manik: Why didnt you tell me? Didnt you trust me?

He had suddenly got this fear when he heard that Nandini had taken Arya's help and not his.

Nandini:(immediately turning to him) No Manik. Aisa nahin hai. I trust you with my life. Its just that I didn't trust Vivek Murthy.

She looked around to find everyone confused.

Nandini:(sighing) I'll explain everything. (All nodded at her to continue) The day I told you how I suspected it all to have been planned, I knew you would start investigating. But I was sure you would get nothing. (All looked at her surprised yet confused) Dont give me those faces. I know you all very well. You started investigating, but I knew ki appke haath kuch nahin lagne wala. Because I had done it long back. (Now this shocked everyone) I know, I didnt tell you anything. It was when I was in US to take care of the NY branch of Vaada after Navi came back. I decided to investigate through my sources. I tried to join all clues I could get. Tried to talk to the prisoners. But I couldnt get to them however much I tried. My access to them was blocked. I tried many contacts but couldnt reach them. Finally one day I somehow manged to get to one of them through Commissioner uncle. But he wouldnt tell me anything. Maine jitna pucha, daraya, dhamkaya par he didnt budge. And then I understood that this game is not that easy. The player on the other side was a pro. Usne hamare har action par nazar rakhna shuru kardiya tha , the day I tried stepping into this matter. Jab use pata chala ki I was trying to contact the accused, he threatened them by the name of their families , to keep their mouth shut.

All were looking shocked but confused. But still they composed themselves to listen to the other half.

Nandini: I then started my research on Vivek Murthy. And Arya and Shruti helped me in this. Shruti is a journalist. She had contacts in private detectives. I hired one to dig out the history of Vivek Murthy. He was the one responsible for Mumma's death. It was because of him that she started taking anti depressants, offcourse that was what I thought at that time. Arya tried his bussiness contacts to know about Karthik Aggrawal. I know Bhai, BB, Bhaiyu, aap log soch rahe honge ki maine aapki madad kyun nahin li.(they nodded) It was because I never wanted my attempts to be caught by him. Usne aap sab pe apni nazar rakhi thi. Agar aap log ye karte to use pata lag jata ki ham uske past ke baare mein janne ki koshish kar rahe hain. To he would have blocked every possible way to him. Isiliye maine aap sab ko isse bahar rakha. I wanted to destroy him for doing this to my Mumma. I started gathering proofs against him. The more I dug into him, the more painful it became for me. I had all proofs of his illegal bussiness. I could have got him behind the bars two years ago. But I didnt. (She looked ahead to see everyone looking at her with a questioning as well as an accusing gaze. She broke into tears.) I was stupid. Stupid to think that he is my father every damn time that Arya asked me to expose him. Stupid to let go of the matter even after knowing his history of scams. Just because I still loved him.