32: Pet Phaadu Coffee

Sooooorrrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!

Pata hai mujhe main bahut late hun. Par kya karun? Exams! 😭😭😭
Saale picha hi nahin chhodte. Har week mein exam. Yaar maine to diwali bhi sahi se nahin manayi. 😢😢. Please maaf kardo. Age se try karunga jaldi update karne ki. (Keyword=try)

Now enjoy the update

Murthy Mansion

Yug: Are yaar ye Manik kahan chala gaya? Ab tak to aa jana chahiye tha Shia ko lekar.

Kumudh: Offo kitna tension lete ho. Aa rahe honge. Aap apni behen ko jaante ho na. Raaste mein usko kahin panipuri to kahin icecream khani hogi to ruk gaye honge.

Anant: Haan. Uske birthday ke din to usko duniya ka har ek kaam karna hota hai.

Saanchi: A gayi.

They looked towards the door to see Nandu entering followed by Manik. Seeing her Bhai she just ran towards him and hugged him tightly shouting

Nandu:(shouting) I am 28 Bhai!

Yug laughed and hugged her back nodding his head in disbelief at his 28 year old baby.

Yug: Happy Birthday Baccha.

And they started their cute talks. Mostly Nandini telling what she did while coming back from the mandir and Yug listening to her caressing her hair lovingly. Manik was just adoring their bond when Kumudh spoke.

Kumudh: Manik, tum hame dekh sakte ho?

Manik:(confused) Haan Bhabi. Kyun kya hua?

Anant: (sarcastically) Nahin wo actually hame laga ki ham invisible ho gaye hain.

Yug and Manik laughed at this while Nandu rolled her eyes.

Nandu: Dramaqueens.

Kumudh and Anant: Look who's talking.

Nandu made a bad face a but the next moment smiled widely and jumped on both of them.

Both laughed and wished her. Then she went to Saanchi who was sitting at the sofa. She opened her arms for her. Nandu happily hugged her but her babybump was coming in between at which Saanchi made a cute sad pout. Nandu laughed and carefully side hugged her and she wished her. Just then they heard two squeals from back and turned to see Shubham and Harsha running towards Nandu. Nandu kneeled down and opened her arms. The two liitle ones hugged her tight shouting their wishes making her laugh.

Shubham: Haty birlthay Boo!(Happy Birthday Boo)

Harsha: Happy Birthday Nandu Bua!

Nandu:(smiling widely and kissing their cheeks) Thank you my Munchkins.

Then came Vishal, Jeevika, Navya and Fab5. All wished her and she thanked them. Then all the elders came. She took everyone's blessings and they wished her. (Guys I dont want to extend the wishes part so....). All were having a great time when suddenly Nandu said,

Nandu: (looking here and there) Where is Abhi?

Fab 5 were confuses while the siblings were controlling their laugh.

Mugdha:(sighing) As usual.

Nandu boiled in anger. She stood up fuming.

Nandu: Manik ek balti pani mein 10 barf ke tukde milake lao.

Manik:(confused) Hein?

Nandu: (angrily showing eyes) Manik.

Manik: (scared) Han han abhi laya.