5: The Unofficial Date😜

It was decided that Manan would talk to each other over phone and decide when and where to meet.

Phone Convo:

Nandu: Hello, Dr.Nandini Murthy speaking.

Manik: Wo actually doctor, I am suffering from some kind of mental disorder , I dont know what. Please can you help me?

Nandu recognised him immediately but decided to play along.

Nandu: Oh I think your problem is self obssession. Dont worry some reality checks can cure this disease.

Manik: Kya Nandini jab dekho izzat ka faluda banati ho.

Nandu: Are, main to sirf sach bol rahi thi.

Manik: Thik hai thik hai. Wo actually maine call kiya tha ye puchne ke liye ki kya aaj ham lunch pe mil sakte hain?

Nandu: Sure. Main 2 baje tak free ho jaungi. Tum mujhe adress msg kar dena main pahunch jaungi.

Manik: Are no. I'll come to pick you up.

Nandu: ( Shouting) Kyun

Manik: Are kaan ke parde phadogi kya. Sorry agar tumhe mere saath nahin jaana to..

Nandu: Nahin nahin aisa nahin hai Manik. Wo actually kya hai na ki tum itne bade star ho aur agar tum mujhe pick karne hospital aye to... you know tumhare liye its not safe na.

Manik: Dont worry about that Nandini. I am used to it. Tum bas ready rehna. I'll be there at 2. Ok bye.

Before Nandu could say anything the phone was cut.

Nandu: Ajeeb ladka hai. Meri baat sune bina hi phone kat diya. Par mai bhi to sahi bol rahi thi na...

Her thoughts were broken by the nurse who called her for an emergency. Putting all other thoughts away Nandu got into her proffessional attitude and went for the surgery.

Nandini's outfit in hospital

Manik's outfit in office

2:30pm
Vaada hospital

Nandini tired of the two surgeries she performed back to back came to her cabin to rest for sometime. She had completely forgotten about the lunch plan with Manik. She came to her seat sat down closing her eyes leaning back on her chair unaware of the person sitting on the sofa in her room and gazing her intently.