10: The Beautiful Bond

Suddenly they all heard a voice from downstairs.

Voice: Are meri Sapnon ki Rani! Meri jaanemaan! Nandu! Kahan ho tum meri jaan!

All were shocked to hear this except Nandu and Navya who facepalmed themselves. Manik was boiling in anger. How can anyone call his Nandu like this?

Nandu:(murmured) Aa gaya Panoti.

Mukti who heard her asked loudly,

Mukti: Panoti?

Everyone looked at her and saw her looking at Nandu for an answer. But before Nandu could say a word they again heard the same voice.

Voice: Are meri jaan. Ab itna wait mat karwao. Ajao na. Meri to aankhein taras gaye hain tumhe dekhne ke lie meri janemaan. Ab aaa bhi jao na. Itna kya sharmana.

And Nandu was boiling with anger and Navya was sitting with a scared face. No no not scared of fab 5's reaction, scared of Nandu's action.

Nandu: (shouting ) Chaiin nahin hai isko. Iski to main...

And she dashed off downstairs leaving behind a shocked fab 5 and a scared Navya.

Navya: He Matarani uski raksha karna Nannu ke gusse se.

And she also dashed off behind Nandu. Here Fab5 were still shocked and in Manik's case anger was also there. He was feeling anger on that boy who had dared to call his Nandu as Jaan. Yaar he doesnt call her that but its only his right na.

They all went down on hearing shrieks and were dumbfounded to see Nandu beating a boy black and blue. The boy's face was not visible. But he was constantly shouting and Navya was trying to stop Nandu.

Boy: Abe chudail jaan legi kya? Chod please.

Navya: Nannu please chhod de use. Tu to jaanti hai ye kaisa paagal hai. Kuch bhi bakta hai.

Boy: Haan haan. Main to aise hi majaak kar raha tha. Please chhod de na. Soorrryyyy.

And finally Nandu stopped. And now the boy stood up and fab 5 saw his face and were shocked again.(yaar aj inke liye shock day hai lagta hai 😂😂.) Well Manik was kind of relieved.

Mukti: Abhimanyu?

Mukti: Abhimanyu?

Aabhi: Haan main. (To Nandu) Oye chudail tu pagal ho gayi hai kya? Itni zor se kaun marta hai? Mar jata main t....

Nandu: Chup! Ekdum chup! Ek aur word bola na to zuban kinch lungi teri. Main tujhe maar rahi thi na, pata hai kyun? Kyunki tu nalayak hai. Tujhe to rishte tak nibhane nahin aate. Khudko mera bhai bolta hai na? To kahan tha tu iss pure ek saal mein? Ek call tak nahin kiya tune mujhe. Main yahan se chali kya gayi tu to mujhe bhul gaya. Aur aaj aagaya mujhse milne. Socha kya tune haan?(pushing him lightly in anger) Kya socha tune ki ye jaan aur jaaneman kahega to mai maan lungi? Haan? Nahin, nahin maanungi. Is baar nahin manungi.