48: " I asked where is Nandini!"

Hey guys!

Thank you for the amazing reponse in the last chapter.

Although I didn't reply to the comments(and I'm very sorry for that) but I read all of them and I just loved them. Keep loving this story like this. Thank you.

So now I'm back with a new chapter. Hehehe!

Target for the next update is 380 votes and 80 comments.

Enjoy....

_________________________________________

Murthy Mansion

" Nandini! Nandini! Nan..."

" What happened Kunal? Why are you shouting like this? Is everything okay?", Nandini said coming to the living room followed by others.

" Nothing is okay Murthy. Vivek Murthy is missing. ", Kunal said panting for breath. " Police have searched for him everywhere. But there's no trace of him. Its as if he just vanished in thin air. ", he added making everyone tensed. Nandini was thinking hard.

" But where can he go like this?", Yug asked perplexed by the happenings.

" I don't get it. He was in his office. Then how did he vanish when the police reached there?", asked Abhi, sitting beside Vishal.

" Maybe he escaped from the back gate.", Manik said and everyone nodded at this possibility.

" But where can he go? He is not at his office. He is not at home. He is not at any of his flats or even in his farmhouse? Then where can he be?", Viren asked while all just shook their heads not knowing what to answer.

" Niharika Aunty. Do you know from where his illegal bussinesses are operated?", Nandini asked and Niharika started thinking hard if she had heard of it somewhere. But finally not getting anything from her memories, she shook her head in no making all sigh in frustration. Nandini was thinking hard to get some clue, but she just couldn't.

***************************************

"Have you got what I asked you to?", a man in his late 50s asked, sitting on the boss's chair. Another man in his early 30s was sitting on the sofa nearby with a lady of his age. There stood 3 people black masks covering their faces. The first man removed his mask and greeted the three people sitting.

" I got some of my men infiltrate Vivek Murthy's bussiness. We tried to get information about Vikram Khanna. But its really difficult to get to him. He remains underground all the time. And with all the chaos of Vivek Murthy going bankrupt, it has become more difficult.", he said making the rest three persons release frustrated sighs.

"We have to get to him at any cost Papa. We need to catch Vivek Murthy with all proofs. Otherwise this time too, Nanhi will fail.", said the lady and the old man nodded.

" I know Khushi. We have to find some other way now. Vikram Khanna is out of reach.", said Khushi Kumari Gupta Chatterjee's father, the owner of Gupta Private Investigators, Mr. Rajesh Gupta.

" Did you get something else Max?", Arnav asked to the detective head who nodded.

" We have got some information. The main leader of the underground illegal bussiness is neither Vikram, nor Vivek.",he said shocking all the three.

" What! But how can this be possible. Last time when Nanhi got the information, it was all under Vivek Murthy. ", Arnav asked completely perplexed.