35: You Brought Me Out Of My Cage

I know you all are very irritated this time. Hona bhi chahiye coz I am really very late this time. But I cant do anything. Pehle to I went for a vacation with my family. And then intermedics.

Well there is a good news. I got the first prize in debate competition in Intermedics( a competition among 12 medical colleges). I had to speak about 'Can death penalty solve rape issues?'

I was really happy. But some incident happened that broke my heart. Our batch had to suffer severe ragging. We were hurled on by disgusting and harsh behaviour and verbal abuses. My roommate was mentally harassed by taking her on stage and throwing abuses and remarks on her because of some rumour that they heard. This made me really unhappy. I had to console my roommate and be with her so that she could stand strong and face those devils. We fought a lot with the authorities and finally they were punished. 6 of them were suspended for a month and others were left with warning. But the best part was when all the students of their batch went on stage one by one and asked sorry from her folding their hands.

These ragging issues lead to no one's gain but only loss. The one who faces it loses his/her right state of mind. The one who does it loses his humanity and reputation. I would request everyone who is reading this to please try and stop ragging if its happening in your college. Lets make our colleges a happier and healthier place.

I was not in a good state of mind. Now when I felt a bit good I updated. I hope you forgive me for being this late. I am really sorry.

Now back to the update.

They broke the hug but Nandini was still hugging Yug. She was crying in his arms. Even Yug was crying. He was the one most affected by Nandini's condition. For him, Nandini was his own little daughter. His first child. All stood silently admiring their bond.

Nandini:(wishpering) I played it today Bhai. I played it. I played music. I did it.

Yug tightened his hold on her assuring her that yes she did it. She crossed all her walls today. Broke them and walked out of her isolation. She proved that she is The Nandini Murthy. The one who can cross all boundaries to achieve her final destination.

But it wasnt only possible because of her and her Hidden 7. The credit was not hers. It can never be. Because she was the one who pushed herself into this isolation. So how can she get out of it herself. Someone had to hold her hand tight and pull her out of it. Yes someone had to show her how beautiful at heart she was. How strong and capable she was. And that someone did it. She was pulled out. Pulled out and hugged with all the affection. All the affection that she had craved for in those four walls around her. And there was no doubt who did it. It was her star. Her pole star who showed her the correct direction in that ocean of miseries and vulnerability. Her star who showed her the light in that darkness. Her star who loved her. Whom she loved. Her Manik.

She broke the hug and looked at him. He was looking at her with teary eyes yet a sweet smile playing on his lips. His eyes spoke volumes. But the only thing she deciphered was love. Love for her. Yug followed her gaze and smiled on seeing whom she was looking at. Even he was thankful to him. He left Nandini but she just stood there looking at Manik. None made a move. There silence spoke volumes. They just wanted to crash into each other's arms. But stopped themselves. Coz they knew that this time they wont be able to control themselves. The love that was there for each other has increase manifolds. And they just wont be able to speak. So they broke their eyelock and Nandu looked at her siblings. She hugged each one of them and even Fab4 and Saanchi and Kumudh.

Cabir: I must say that you guys are just amazing. I mean I... I dont have words yaar.

Aliya: Exactly. You guys just created magic.

Hidden 7 smiled at them. They knew that they can create magic when all of them played together with passion.

Soon everyone was out in the living room talking and reminishing their memories when they used to play as a band with their faces covered and post videos on youtube. How much praise and fame they used to gain. But everyone was unaware of whom they were praising.

It was time for everyone to go and get ready for the party to be held in the Murthy Mansion. Nandini didnt like public parties or Birthday bashes. So they kept it as just a family gathering. So Fab 3 excused themselves to go back to their homes and even Vivek and Jeevika went back. Manik and Cabir stayed as Navya had some work with Abhi. Nandini went to her room to get freshened. Here Cabir got busy talking to Anant and finding the opportunity, Manik slipped upstairs to Nandini's room.

He entered her room and locked it. He turned, only to be pinned back on the door and kissed hard. It took him few seconds to realise what was happening. On realising that it was Nandini, he kissed her back. Her hands were cupping his face while his went to her waist pulling her closer to himself. He picked her up without breaking the kiss and walked to the bed. He placed her on the bed and hovered over her. Finding the need for oxygen, they broke the kiss for a moment but again Manik took her lips for a soul searing kiss. This time he kissed her with so much of passion that it made Nandini shiver. She lost herself in him. She lost her all consciousness and surrender herself to him. Manik broke the kiss finding her out of breath but his lips didnt leave her skin. He trailed kisses down her throat, to her neck, to her sweet spot. Nandini was just moaning his name in pure pleasure. She hissed as he bit her sweet spot. To reduced the pain, he sucked and licked over the bite while Nandu was just a moaning mess. He finally left her and looked at her who was completely drowned in the passion. Her eyes were closed and lips slightly parted. Oh how beautiful she looked. He took her in a hug and patted her back to soothe her raging breathes. He broke the hug and both looked at each other.

Nandini:(wishpered) Thank you

Manik:(raising his eyebrow) Thank you?

Nandini:(smiling) For bringing me out of my cage.

Manik smiled at her. That is when he noticed tears flowing from her eyes. He gently wiped them and kissed her forehead lovingly. Nandu closed her eyes at the feeling.

Manik: Meri Jaan. Tum aise roogi to mujhe bura lagega na. Chalo mujhe tumhara wo smile do. (Darling if you cry like this it will me feeling bad. Come on. Give me that smile of yours.)

Nandu smiled a little.

Manik: Tch ye nahin. Wo badi wali.(  Tch..not this. That big one.)

He himself streched his lips into a funny smile and Nandu burst out laughing. Seeing her laughing carelessly Manik's heart fluttered. He promised himself to always keep her this happy.

Manik: Thats like my girl. Chalo ab utho aur taiyar ho jao. Waise bhi tum ghanto lagaogi ready hone mein. ( Come on get up. Get ready. Anyways you take hours.)

Nandu glared at him and he laughed. Manik then left for Malhotra Mansion and Nandu went up to get ready in the beautiful dress gifted to her by Yug.

So thats it for today.

I know its a crap. But please thoda bear with it.

Agla update thoda jaldi dene ki koshish karungi.

So

Manan?

Manan kiss?

Yug- Nandini bond?

Please please please vote and comment. Inline comments are loved.

Bubye