46: Her Sufferings

I am so overwhelmed with the response on the last chapter.
Thank you so much guys.

So here as promised is the update.

Target for next chapter 380 votes and 80 comments.

Inline comments are loved.

Enjoy......

_______________________________________

Malhotra Mansion

" So, Dr. Nandini Murthy, will you please Care To Explain?", Viren asked sternly yet sarcastically. All of them had now gathered in the living room of Malhotra Mansion celebrating their first win. Manik had had the urge to ask about it to Nandu, but had kept quiet considering everyone else's presence there.

" Explain what Pa?", here comes our ever innocent Nandu.

" Oh God! Tell us how you got all proofs within so less time and what the hell is your plan actually? I'll go mad thinking about it Nandu.", Raj Malhotra whined like a child making everyone present there chuckle.

Nandu looked at Kunal who assured her through expressions that it is safe now to let the truth out.

" Can we first move to Raj Sir's study please? I mean, thats a completely secured place in my opinion.", asked Kunal, to which everyone nodded and Raj led them to his study which was actually fully secured as that was where the three Malhotra men used to have important bussiness discussions. Neyonika instructed the servants to put some extra chairs in there and everyone finally settled.

" Okay so Dr

" Okay so Dr. Nandini Murthy, get started." Nandini nodded and took a deep breath. Navya who was sitting beside her held her hand and squeezed it in assurance and she smiled gratefully at her.

" Actually, I had somewhat thought that the first plan will fail.". Everyone looked surprised. Before anyone could say anything, Nandu cleared the confusion.

" Okay listen, Vivek Murthy is a very clever player. And he has made his da..daughter Soha Murthy just like him. Evil minds like them, cannot fall into the trap so easily. I was somewhat sure that they would find some loophole. But the way they failed our plan.....seriously I had not expected that to happen. " She spoke in a trance. Navya nudged her to continue.

" I had my backup plan ready. But this plan is very dangerous.", she said. "Offcourse for him", she added seeing the horrified look on their faces which now relaxed.

" So what is your backup plan?", Vishal asked. " And when are we going to implement it?", he added, making Nandini and Kunal look at each other and smile.

" The implementation has already started.", Kunal's this statement made everyone astonished.

"When!" And both of them had to palm their ears.