25: Abhi's Breakdown There's More To It

Manik entered into Nandu's room only to be shocked and rooted at his place.

Nandu was shivering in sleep. She was sweating profusely and murmuring something in sleep. Her forehead was marked with frowns and she was shaking. Turning from this side to that. Suddenly her murmurs turned into shouts.

Nandu: (yelling) No! Please! No! Dont do this to me! Please mujhe chhod do! Chhod do mujhe! Ahhhhh!

Manik was scared to the hell. What was happening infront of his eyes was intolerable. His Shona's condition was worsening but he couldnt think of what to do. He was just rooted.
Listening to Nandu's shouts all came up to her room and got shocked to see the situation. The siblings rushed to Nandu. Yug hugged her and Navya and Jeevika started rubbing her hands. Vishal and Anant started rubbing her feet and legs. She was still shaking and shouting. Fab5 and Kumudh were standing there like mere puppets as they didnt know what was happening. But for Manik, for the first time in his life, he was feeling helpless. His Shona was suffering and he didnt know what to do. Hell! He didnt even know what was happening to his love and why was it happening.

Abhi was frantically searching for something among the pieces of all that Nandu had thrown on the floor during her fit.

Yug: Abhi, mila kya?

Abhi: Nahi Bhaiya. Dhund raha hun. Pata nahin kahan phenk diya hai use.

Jeevika: Jaldi dhundh Abhi. Chhoti ki tabiyat aur bigad rahi hai.

Abhi looked at Nandu who was now shaking like a maniac and it was becoming difficult for all 5 siblings to control her. This broke his heart. He was responsible for pushing his Baby to this extreme. He again went back to searching. Suddenly he saw somethimg that made him numb. All looked at him to find him numb looking at something among the debris.

Yug: Kya hua Abhi? Tu ruk kyun gaya?

Abhi: Bhai.

Yug: (irritatingly) Kya hua?

Abhi: (panicking) Bhai wo! Wo medicine! Bhai wo medicine ki bottle toot gayi hai! Saara medicine neeche gir gaya jai.

This fell as a bomb on everyone. All went numb. Only sound was Nandu's shoutings. Manik came out of his trance hearing Abhi. The only thing he understood was that Nandu's medicine isnt there. He rushed to Nandu and pushing Yug away, hugged her tight. Nandu was shouting and shaking but Manik didnt let her go. He tightened his hold around her and started shouting in her ears.

Manik: Shona! Shona dekho main hun! Dekho. Chup chup! Shant! Chup ho jao! Dekho tum bilkul thik ho! Bilkul thik ho tum! Shant ho jao!

But nothing was changing. Getting irritated Manik finally shouted.

Manik: (Shouting) Nandini!

All became silent. Even Nandu too. She calmed down but was breathing heavily. Manik saw this and hugged her patting her back and caressing her hairs. He was continuously pecking her head to say that he was with her and will always be with her. Finally Nandu calmed down completely and opened her eyes.

Nandu: (wishpering) Manik

Manik: Haan. Han Shona. Main hun. Tumhara Manik.

Nandu: (wishpering) Manik

Manik: Han bolo Shona.

Nandu: Manik mujhe bachalo un logon se. Wo log phir se aagaye. Is baar phirse wo mujhe bahut dard denge. Mujhe bachalo Manik.

Manik: Kuch nahin hoga tumhe Shona. Tumhara Manik tumhare saath hai na. Kuch nahin hoga.

Nandu: Pakka na.