52: THE END OF THE DEVIL

Thank you guys for the response on the last chapter.

I know many of you plotted my murder yesterday.

So...so...so....to save myself from your hands, here's the update.

The final chapter of this thrilling journey.

Sit back on your seats and grip the arms tightly for some high voltage action.

Enjoy....

(Target for next chapter- 440 votes and 100 comments.)

__________________________________________

Among Vivek's shouts, the trigger was pressed.

"Princess!!"

Vivek's scream echoed the whole dungeon as he closed his eyes hearing the sound of the bullet. Tears fell from his eyes. He lost! He lost his daughter!

But his grimace turned into a frown when he heard Naveen's scream. He slowly opened his eyes, and the sight infront of him shocked him to the core.

There stood Naveen Aggarwal, screaming in pain, clutching his hand.

He looked at his hand to find blood oozing from it.

Seeing this, Vikram rushed to him, tying a cloth around his hand. The bullet had pierced his hand letting the gun fall down.

But how did this happen?

Vivek furrowed his eyebrows and looked around to see something which shocked him so much that he thought he would faint then and there.

There stood The Nandini Murthy, a gun in her hand, her finger on the trigger, aiming at Naveen with her signature smirk lingering on her face.

The guards who were clutching her were standing behind with their hands folded at their chest.

His eyes widened more when the guards who were holding him, made him stand up and opened his hands.

He was free now.

He looked up again on hearing Vikram's shout.

" You bitch!", Vikram shouted and launched at Nandini only to be stopped by a hard punch landing on his face with such an intensity that it made him fall down on the floor with a thud.

He looked up to see who it was and his face colour drained.

There stood none other than The Manik Malhotra with his fist clenched and his muscles taught, huffing in rage and his eyes spitting fire.

But the only question that came to his mind is........how?

Well to answer this, lets dive into the flashback.

Flashback

Commissioner's office

" Okay. Now that we know where she is, lets go and rescue her. ", Arya said and others nodded.

" Wait guys. We can't go in like this. I mean, they are mafia people. Their would be high security. We can't get in. ", the Commissioner said making them realise the danger.