About Next Update

Ok guys...you must be wondering why I'm putting up this note instead of an update.

So.....actually I am here to apologise in advance.

There has been notice from my college that its soon gonna reopen and I'll have to travel all 333km back to my hostel.

My classes will reopen soon after and then there are 2 exams scheduled-internal and external.

Internals in December and Externals in January. And all this will have the whole year's course which is just too much in this MBBS.

So aparently, I'll not be able to divert my attention from my books till then. I may visit wattpad for a few times just to refresh myself. But taking out the time to write an update just won't be possible.

Therefore, I apologise for the delay that's gonna take place for the next update.

I promise to come back soon after my exams are over and that too with a bang.

But till then, I hope you show me full support and not forget this story.

Please guys, just wish once that I get through this coz according to me, I'm gonna fail if I don't start reading now.
I just hope I pass with good marks.

Till the next update

Stay safe

Stay healthy

Don't let a second wave  of this epidemic start before the vaccine is out.

Yours Writer.