34: Gaaye Jaa

Nandini was so shocked hearing the sound that she jerked Manik off her and sat with wide eyes. While here Manik who offcourse felt incomplete when she jerked him, sat there carefully observing Nandini's expressions which were changing from shock to horror to tears. He was noticing everything but was not uttering a single word nor doing anything to her. Nandini, who was listening to the music with a horrorstruck expression, now closed her eyes tightly listening to someone's voice...

Suraj tera gardish mein hai
Dhalte huaa keh gaya
Phir laut ke aaunga main
Nazdeek hi hai subah

Navya was singing with her eyes closed while playing the keyboard.

Gaaye jaa, gaaye jaa
Gham mein hai sargam
Gunguna ye dhun, gaaye jaa.
Gaaye ja, gaaye ja
Raat ke dhaagon se savera bun, gaaye ja.
Gaaye ja, gaaye ja
Gham mein hai sargam
Gunguna ye dhun, gaaye ja

Abhi was giving soft beats on the drums, Jeevika and Anant were on the electric guitars and Vivek was playing the acoustic guitar while Yug had taken on the flute.
Yes! The Hidden 7 were playing again. Again after almost 13 years. Playing from their heart. Just for Nandu. They all had tears in their eyes. They knew what music meant to Nandu and they badly wanted Nandu to come back to music. They badly wanted their band to become complete again. Their life to become complete again.

But here on the other side, Nandini was going through the worst. Music. Her most priceless possession. The only thing she got from her mother. The thing which she left years back. This music, the music that her band, her cousins and she made, the one they loved once, was now giving her the worst flashbacks. This song was not just an ordinary one. This was the song that her mother used to sing for them. She taught them this song when they were kids. This song when heard again was giving her flashbacks of all her good and bad moments. The day they formed the band, the day they sang their first song, the day that incident happened with her, how she was kidnapped, how she was brutally raped and thrown in that dark room for 4 long days without food and water, the day her mother died. All these nightmares came back to her. She was finding it difficult to breath. Manik was noticing everything and this was breaking him, but he didnt make a move. Because he knows that this time Nandu has to be strong and come out of her shell. Came back to her real place.

Apna hi apna kyun keh laaya hai
Kaise koi tay karta hai kaun paraaya hai
Ek wohi rishta teri kamaayi hai
Dard ke pal mein jisne tera saath nibhaya hai

Yug sang this pouring out his heart while Kumudh was shocked hearing him sing for the first time. She was lost in his soulful voice.

Toota huaa to kya sitaara tu
Kisi ka bann sahara tu.

This line was sung by Jeevika who was trying to tell her in her Naina Maa's words that although she was broken, she is their star. She has to glow for them.

Gaaye jaa, gaaye jaa
Gham mein hai sargam
Gunguna ye dhun, gaaye jaa.
Gaaye ja, gaaye ja
Raat ke dhaagon se savera bun, gaaye ja.
Gaaye ja, gaaye ja
Gham mein hai sargam
Gunguna ye dhun, gaaye ja

Navya sang this. While Nandu got flashback hearing this. When Naina used to sing this. She could hear Naina singing this line and all the kids singing with her in a chorous. She ran from her room. Manik was following her. She ran into Naina's room. She was just about to enter it when she stopped as all the memories of this room engulfed her. She was going to enter this room after 13 years. The day Naina left her, she left this room. She was breaking every second as all the sweet and bitter memories of her past crushed her bit by bit. Then she remembered her Manik's words. She has to be strong. She finally overcame her bonds and stepped into the room.

Yug again started

Ho. aankhon mein rakhna sapne tu kal ke
Tujhko lekin un tak jana hoga khud chal ke
Majhdhaaron se tu, haar nahin jaana
Saahil tujhko paana hoga lehron mein dhalke

Nandu was roaming in the room. She had a slight smile on her face going through the moments she spent in this room. With her mother and her cousins. She was reviving those memories.

Hai zindagi wohi jo chalti hai
Yeh girke hi sambhalti hai

Finally all got silent. Hidden 7 didnt know what Nandu was doing. It was only Manik who knew what was happening. When Nandu didnt come to them, they thought Nandu was not going to come back. So they all stopped abruptly. Tears were flowing from everyone's eyes. Navya was sobbing hard. Even Fab 4 and Kumudh and Saanchi were having tears seeing their condition. All were silent.

..
..

...

...

...

....

....

Suddenly they heard the ending tune of the song. Someone was playing the piano. Fab 4 were confused, but when they turned to look at Hidden 6, they were surprised to see everyone having a wide smile among tears. Finally they understood that it was Nandini who was playing the piano they had seen in Naina's room. Here Manik had happy tears in his eyes seeing his love again getting back her life.

Hidden 7 again got back to their instruments. Abhi was playing the drums with a higher level of enthusiasm. Everyone was playing their instruments with a shine on their face and happy tears from their face. And thats when Fab5 and KumSaanch got to see the real Hidden7. The magic they created when all of them performed together with happiness. They were all surprised. Fab5 were shocked seeing them play so beautifully. They ended the song and Hidden 6 ran from there to Naina's room where Nandu was sitting their closing her eyes with a smile of satisfaction on her face. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes but she didnt bother to wipe them. Hidden 6 came their and stood there admiring her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her lifelines standing there. There was a moment of silence. And then Nandu just pounced on them all and they engulfed her in a group hug. They all felt at peace now. All got back their life, their MUSIC today.

So. Thats it for now. Thought that this update should not be extended more. Feel this moment till the next update.

Finally done. I think this was one of the most important chapters. Was confused how to frame it, and finally wrote this. I hope you all love it.

So

Hidden 6

Nandu's baby steps

Finally Nandu on piano

Hidden 7

Manik's love

So at last, dher sare votes dijie with bahut saara comments. Please please pretty please......

Next update soon.

Bye