20: First Kiss?

Happy Independence day everyone

Happy Independence day everyone. Aaj ka din kitna special hai na. Aaj pehli baar Jammu Kashmir mein bhi flag hoisting hoga.

Please dont kill me for being late. I was really busy. New college hai. Woh bhi Medical. To adjust hone mein time laga. To likhne ka time nahin mila. Solly.😌😌

Now enjoy the update.

Vaada Hospital

Nandini was sitting in her cabin and thinking of something. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didnt even realise it when someone entered her room and sat on the sofa in front of her until the person spoke something.

Person: Mere khayalo mein khoyi ho?

Nandu came out of her trance and was surprised to see the person infront of him.

Nandu: Manik tum tour se wapas kab aaye?

Manik: Kya yaar itne dinon baad aaya hun. Na hello na hi sidha prashna? So baaad.(he pouted at the end)

Nandu:(smiling at his pouting face) Dont pout Manik. Wo actually main tumhe aise achanak dekhke surprise ho gayi thi na. Waise tumne to bola tha na ki tum do din baad aarahe ho. Phir aaj achanak?

Manik: Wo kya hai na Soha ko kuch kaam aagaya. So she postponed the Mauritaus shoot for two weeks and came back India. To ham bhi aagaye. Cabir ko Navya se milna tha aur mujhe apni Shona se. To bas aa gaye direct airport se office.

Nandu: (smiling although the mention of Soha's name still created havoc inside her) Hmm. Achha kiya.

Manik: Toh batao.

Nandu: Kya?

Manik: Yahi ki tum mere baare mein soch rahi thi.

Nandu: (getting up and coming to him) Jhut bolun ya sach?

Manik:Ummm.... Jhut hi bol do.

Nandu: (standing in front of him and bending to his ears whishpering) Maine tumhe bilkul miss nahin kiya. Aur abhi to tumhare baare mein bilkul nahin soch rahi thi.

Manik smiled and suddenly Nandu gasped as he pulled her beside him and came close to her face.

Manik: (in a husky voice) Achha?

Nandu:(eyes closed) Hmmm.

Manik moved to her nape and started nuzzling there. He gave soft kisses on her neck and moving down. Nandu was just moaning lightly.

Nandu: Mmmm. Manik!

Manik: Ab bhi miss nahin kiya tha mujhe?

Nandu: Bilkul nahin. Kyunki yeh jhut hai.

Manik smiled and pecked her forehead. He joined their foreheads and wishpered.

Manik: I missed you Shona.