44: The Trust Of People

Guys I know lately I am not being able to reply to all your comments. But trust me on this, I always read all your comments and really love them.

And then this time the response has decreased. But still I am updating for my loyal readers.

Target for next update, 350 votes an 50 comments.
Inline comments are really loved. So please try to make more inline comments.

Now enjoy the chapter.

_______________________________________

Mukti's pov

When I heard about Manik's arrest, shock would be an understatement to what I felt. I called Cabir immediately to know know what was happening and he asked me to relax first and come to Malhotra Mansion.

I rushed there to find everyone gathered in the living room. The TV was on, flashing news about my brother. They were pointing at both Manik and Nandini. How cheap! I just want to break their noses!

Abhi rushed to my side immediately asking me to relax. I asked him the whole matter to which he explained about Vivek and Soha's plans. God! Why can't this father- daughter duo let us live in peace. I just want to kill them and bury them 10 feet below the ground now. Abhi calmed me down and asked me to think what to do now to save my brother.

My Best friend. My brother. My saviour.

Yes, he was the one who saved me from Harshad. That bastard had once trapped me in his fake love and I being a stupid, gave in. But after he was satisfied, he left me, threw me like a trash.

I was shattered. My own parents detested me. They said I was a balck spot for them and they disowned me for sleeping with a guy before marriage. I know I did wrong, but hell I never knew this would happen.

But Fab 4 became my support. Manik was the one who embraced me in his arms and assured me that I was safe now. He fought with that Harshad and showed him his place.

Dhruv found other girls who had suffered the same fate with Harshad and asked them to stand for themselves now and they did. Navya was one of them. But she was clever enough not to give in. So she never had a loss. Thats where we met her for the first time. She was there with Abhi, and Nandini was with her on phone from US constantly. They fought this war with me and finally we succeeded.

That filth was sent to jail for 3 years and then his father discarded him from their family bussiness and sent him abroad.

You know what? Manik never left my side during all this. He constantly stood beside me, fighting for my self respect.

And these people out there want me to belief that, that Gem could do such a thing? They gotta be kidding me.

My trance was broken by the reporters voice. Thats when I realised that many people have come out to support Manika and Nandini in this. This made me relax. Atleast the world is with us.

End of pov

News Channel

Reporter in studio: As you can see many people here have come out in support of Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy. Many of Nandini Murthy's patients have come forward to show her that they are with her. Lets ask them and find out they are thinking.

Reporter on field: ( to one of the supporters) What do you think sir? Why are you supporting Nandini Murthy when it was clearvthat she couldn't prive herself in the court?

Person: Nandini Murthy can never do such a thing. I have always seen her as a Goddess. When my daughter was admitted and we couldn't pay for her surgery, we had lost all hopes to get our daughter back. But she came as an angel. She was an assisstant doctor at that time. She without any hesitation paid for my daughter's treatment. She was also refusing to take money when I repaid her back. It was I who had to force her to take it. Still, she didn't take interest. A person like her, who didn't even think of anything before paying for some stranger's tŕeatment. And these people accuse her for plotting for property? I will never believe this. Its time for me to repay her favour by standing for her and I will happily do that because I strongly believe that she is innocent.

Reporter in studio: So you heard about Nandini Murthy from her own patient. Not only him, she has helped many people out there and treated many more. All of them have showed their support for her.
Lets see if she wins this battle. But now we have anotger person connecting with us on video. She is Shreya Jha. Manik Malhotra's ex- PA. Lets see what she has to say.
Shreya, what do you have to say on this case that is going on?

Shreya: See, I completely refuse to believe that Manik Sir can do such a thing. I have worked with him for 5 years. I have known him well. He is the most humble man I have ever met and his respect for women is commendable. In 5 years of my work experience with him, he has not for once raised his voice on me. Whenever I used to commit some mistake or even blunders, he used to give me light punishments like preparing a file two time but never scold me. He used calmly make me understand about my faults.
Once I remember I had commited a blunder. I had forgotten to make a mail, due to which he lost a very big deal. I was ashamed of it. But he didn't behave rashly with me. He suspended me for one day and asked me to not repeat such mistake, very calmly. The very next day I had gone to a night club where he and his friend were already there. When I was waiting for a cab to go back home, he offered to drop me. I hesitated at first but then went with him. Throughout the journey, he did nothing that would make me uncomfortable. He even cracked jokes to make me feel comfortable. It was late at night. I was alone and drunk. He could have tajen advantage. But he didn't even though I had been the reason for his loss.
That proves what a gem of a person he is. And I would never believe that he would do anything like this. I request Police to do a proper investigation about this.

Reperter in studio: But why did you leave your job if he was a gem.

Shreya:(smiling) That was also because of Manik Sir only. He insisted me to try for better opportunities as he said I was having better capablities. So he helped me in my struggle and because of his support I am here working as a Manager in such a big company in US. He is truly a gem.

Reporter in studio: Thank you Shreya. So you heard what people out there have to say about this issue. We hope that justice is made.

Malhotra Mansion

Neyo: I am so proud of my children.

Viren: Yes, its such proud moment to hear such things about our children.

All had a smile on their faces listening to the news. There were also people out there who were busy throwing blames on Manik and Nandini and defaming them. But still such comments stand out.

Just then Nandini and Kunal came out. Yug and Cabir who knew about their plan and had gone out for some work, walked into the mansion.

Cabir: Everything is ready.

Kunal: So we are all ready for the session.

Nandini: (with attitude and smirk)Yes. I am all ready to kick some ass.

He he he ! I know I am sooooo bad. Not revealing tge mystery yet. 👿👿

Okay okay next update mein pakka. I seriously think that as Manan are popular celebrities, belonging to rich families, having their own identities, its important to know what the society thinks about them in this situation. So this update.....

So done.

I know its thoda chota. But bear with it.

Next chapter will be the court session and revelation of a bit of Nandu's plan.

Mukti's pov?

Nandu's patients trust on her?

Shreya's statement?

What do you think about Manan?

Next update soon. Till then vote and comment.

Stay safe
Yours writer