8: Its Fixed!

Malhotra Mansion

Everyone was present at the dinner table. All were silent but if you see clearly teenon younger Malhotras were having eye talks. This was noticed by Neyo and Raj.

Neyo: Kya chal raha hai tum logon ke beech? Aise isharon isharon mein kyun baat kar rahe ho?

Raj: Kya baat hai?

Navya: Mom Dad wo Manik apse kuch kehna chahta hai.

Manik glared at Navya who glared back at him with an expression 'just say it you idiot'.

Neyo: Manu, kya baat karni hai?

Manik: Wo Mom... wo... actually....

Raj: Are bhai tu stammer kyun kar raha hai? Bata na kya baat hai.

Manik: Wo Dad actually wo... Main is shaadi ke liye taiyaar hoon.

Everyone was silent for a moment. Then all of a sudden Neyo squealed.

Neyo: Oh my God! Oh my God! I am so so so happy! Main abhi Anjali ko call karke batati hun.

Raj got up and hugged Manik.

Raj: You have taken the best decision of your life today. Nandini is the best girl for you.

Manik smiled heartily.

Lets see whats happening with Nandini.

Murthy Mansion

At 8:30 pm Nandu entered the house tired of all the surgeries she had to attend to after she came back from the lunch date. She went and sat on the sofa. She looked at the old man and woman sittiny there and said casually,

Nandu: Hi Dadu . Hi Dadi.

Saying this she closed her eyes only to open them with a jerk on realising what just happened. Oh God! Dadu and Dadi are back. She was seeing after almost a year in which she had been in NYC and when she came back about a week ago they had gone to Jaipur. She just squealed with happiness and hugged both of them. She was so happy to meet them. She had missed them sooo much. Offcourse she would have. After all they were the coolest grandparents of the world.
Vinay and Shaila had tears of happiness in their eyes on seeing their piece of heart after so many days.

Vinay: Are meri gudiya rani kaisi hai tu.?

Nandu: Abhi aap dono wapas aa gaye ho na. Ab to main super achi ho gayi hoon.

They talked for sometime with others joining them. Then Nandu went up to her room to get freshened up. Then she came down for dinner.

At dinner table..

All except Nandu were talking isharon isharo mein which got unnoticed by Nandu who was checking some message on her phone. Then Vinay cleared his throat.

Vinay: Nandu.

Nandu looked up from her phone.

Nandu: Ji Dadu?

Vinay: To kya socha tune?

Nandu: Kis baare mein? ( she was looking confused)

Shaila: Are Manik.

And then Nandu realised what they were talking about.

Nandu: Hmm. Waise he is good.

Anjali: (impatiently) To aage ki baat...

Nandu: Mmmm.. ok I am ready for this relationship.

There was silence as all were trying to interpret what they heard. They had not expected Nandu to be so frank. But it is Nandu they were talking about. She has habit of surprising people. And then there was a sudden uproar as all the ladies squealed.

Shaila: Haye rabba! I love you laado! ( she said in her ever dramatic way)

Anjali: Main abhi Neyonika ji ko call karke batati hoon.

Before she could call anyone her phone rang. She picked it up to find that it was from our one and only Neyo.

Phone convo:

Neyo: Anjali wo Manik ne haan kardi hai.

Anjali: Are wah! Main bhi aapko abhi call karne wali thi. Nandu ne bhi haan kardi hai.

Neyo: Oh my God! Yeh to bahut hi badhiya hua. Ab to bas ek sath milke sab kuch tai kar lete hain.

Anjali: Haan aap aisa kariye is Sunday ko aap sab hamare yahan aa jaiye. Mainpandit ji ko bulalungi. Sab milke phaisla le lenge.

Neyo: Ji thik hai phir. Sunday ko milte hain.

And they cut the call. Eveyone was happy in both the houses. Amid all this Yug side hugged Nandini and asked her softly,

Yug: Tu khush hai na?

Nandu just smiled at him and that was enough for him to know that she was happy and now he was extremely happy for his little Shia.

So I am ending it here. I know ye chhota hai par there will be a compensation soon.

Ok guys.

Please do vote and comment.

Bubye.