Kennedy

Kennedy Mount

"Hi I'm Kennedy, I'm 22 and I live in Chelsea

"Hi I'm Kennedy, I'm 22 and I live in Chelsea. You might know my twin brother Mason, currently playing for both England and Chelsea. For years I've been known as his sister, no-one really knows me but they like to think they do."

"I don't really have a type on paper. I've only ever been on one date and that was in college, so I'm pretty inexperienced in the dating game. I'd say my nightmare guy is quite rude, doesn't like letting us both have our own space and friends, quite controlling. Yeah I'll run a mile if I see any of those traits."

"I think people can expect me to be quite shy at first, I'm known for being a people watcher. But then once you get to know me you won't be able to get a word in edge ways. I'm quite a girls girl but I believe loyalty is earned."

"Love Island get ready because I'm here for the long haul."

****Author's Note****

Guys I'm so excited for tomorrow night. So I decided to give her that famous connection.

I'm thinking of pairing her up with either Brad or Aaron on the first day so please comment who you would like and also who you want her to replace in the line up.

Thank you xx