Hideaway

****Kennedy's POV**** MATURE SCENE AHEAD

"I'm glad they got to go together." Chloe said once we'd seen Mary and Aaron off and everyone was just led around the garden. That was one thing to note, every time someone went in this place the villa just wasn't the same for the rest of the night, all the energy was drained from the place. "I hope they can make it work."

"I'm sure they will be able to, commitment is just key."

"It definitely wasn't one sided either, I think they were both into each other."

"Totally." As I was about to move onto her and Toby my phone went off. "I've got a text. Kennedy and Teddy as a prize for winning today's challenge you have been rewarded with a night away in the hideaway #notmakingbabies #mumanddadtime."

"Making babies!" Chloe shouted. "I'll get the graduation outfit ready."

"Shut up Chloe." I joked and made my way inside, passing Teddy in the kitchen who was waiting for me. "I'll meet you back downstairs in a bit."

"Alright."

"Pack your swimsuit." I gave him my instructions before going upstairs where the girls were all kitted out ready for me.

"So I'll do your hair." Liberty said waving around her curling wand. "Chloe and Millie you do the make up and Kaz will find you something to wear."

"I need a swimsuit." I reiterated. "That hot tub is calling me."

Liberty managed to tame my locks and put the majority in a bun before curling the little straggly pieces. Millie and Chloe had done a natural look on my face like I asked them to and Liberty found a stunning swimsuit in the bottom of one of the wardrobes which she said I could have.

"Woah

"Woah." Teddy's smile grew visibly bigger as I walked down the stairs, from where he was stood in his little black shorts. "You're so gorgeous."

"Thank you." I gave him a kiss before hugging the other girls and making my inside the hideaway. "Please can we go in the hot tub?"

"I'll go and make sure it's ready if you grab the champagne." He said noticing the bottle and two glasses on the side. Quickly checking myself in the mirror I looked fine so I made my way out and found him sat on the side. "Ladies first."

He grabbed my hand and helped me up the steps before settling down next to me, the bubbles on a gently setting. He let me pop open the champagne and pour the glasses out. "Cheers to a great night."

"Cheers."

Looking over at him next to me I could tell he was nervous, from the rigid shoulders to the way he was fiddling with his glass. "What's making you nervous?"

"You."

"Me? Why are you nervous around me?"

"You just make me nervous, being around you just makes me feel ways that I've never felt before." He held my eye contact as his hand rested on my thigh under the water. "I want to spend every second of the day with you."