007

****Kennedy's POV****

Shortly after Rachel's dramatic introduction, we all stood up to welcome her in. She seemed really sweet and I knew the boys both thought she was attractive, so I knew they would be putting the graft in almost immediately. As girls though we decided to get in their first and took her over to the swing.

"Are you excited to be here?" Liberty asked.

"So excited, the only time I got really nervous is when I walked in and you were all silent, I was like why is it so silent in here?"

"Where are you from?"

"I'm from Hertfordshire."

"Worst place on the tube map that is." Sharon said as she joined us.

"The daggers are out already." Rachel joked, "Should I just leave now?"

"So what do you do?"

"I'm a luxury travel expert, so I book holidays for people in the entertainment industry. The best part of the job is definitely sampling all the places to make sure I know where they're staying is up to speed. So I want to know who you're all coupled up with: I know you're coupled up with Jake and you're with Toby but who did the rest of you go for?"

"So I've got Aaron." Sharon said.

"I've got Hugo." Chloe said. "It's purely just a friendship thing but I'm glad I picked him."

"I picked Brad. Who's your type in here?"

"I swear and I know I sound like a typical girl, but I don't have a type. I know for a fact I don't like a pretty boy, I don't like them to have clearer skin than me, their eyebrows don't need to look better than mine."

"Out of the guys in here, who caught your eye?"

"That would be telling, I'm going to be that girl."

I can already tell she'd going to like Brad, may as well just put it out there now.

"The boys are definitely going to go in and you hard tonight." I told her. "I can see Liam and Chuggs forming a queue in the kitchen."

"Girl they need to, I'm not going to pick a guy who just slouches around and waits for me to pick him."

"Good on you."

Chuggs came to interrupt our conversation so I went and found Liam on his own, I wanted to clear the air to make sure everything was cool between us.

"Are we good?" I asked as I stood beside him waiting for the kettle.

"Yeah of course, I understand you just ha to go with your gut."

"It's definitely nothing against you, I just had that connection with Brad and I can't seem to overlook him at the moment."

"I mean at least I'm not dumped, I get another chance at this."

"What do you think about Rachel?"

"She's actually my type, looks wise, down to a tee, that's why I was almost laughing when she walked in. Plus she seems like she has a good personality, quite confident which I like in a girl. Did she give anything away to you girls?"

"She played her cards quite close to her chest, I think she'll give you both a chance though, she definitely didn't seem to have her mind set on either of you."

"I suppose I need to put a shift in then."

"That's what every girls wants, put their effort in and she'll pick you."

****

"I feel like since the recoupling we've been pulled in opposite directions." I told Brad as we finally got the chance to sit down together, after I spoke to Liam, Chloe wanted to talk about her decision and then everyone started to move inside. "Sorry."