Heart to Heart

****Kennedy's POV****

The next morning I had a quick cuddle with Brad before I noticed Faye had gone outside on her own so I followed her to make sure she was all settled in after her and Danny spent the night on the dog house bed. I found her chilling on one of the day beds and made myself comfortable next to her as the boys worked out in front of us.

"He looks like a model doesn't he." I said referring to Danny as he walked past.

"He's different. Just edgy, that's the thing though, I've got as much edge as a circle. I've got no edge."

"If you're not edgy than what am I? I'm probably one of the most basic girls in here"

"If I was a colour, I'd be beige. We'd do 50 shades of beige."

"I'm 50 shades of light pink."

"What a morning treat. You know he told me that he doesn't even go to the gym."

"He's just naturally like that?"

"Naturally like that and I bet he eats whatever he wants all day every day." She confirmed. "If I did that I'd be the size of this villa."

"Do you think he could ruffle some feathers in here?"

"I don't know man, I don't think he will do just because he seems most interested in Sharon and that wouldn't really ruffle anyone up."

"Will you ruffle up some feathers?" I asked. "How did you find your first night?"

"It was really nice and I wanted to thank you for being so welcoming towards me. In terms of the boys I got to talk to Teddy just before I went to bed, he was really helpful and yeah the chat was there."

"Is there an attraction towards him?"

"I definitely find him fit, he's the one in here that I would say I want to get into bed with him and rip his clothes off."

"That's definitely a good thing." I joked.

"Talk about ripping clothes off, what were you and Brad doing last night, I didn't interrupt anything did I?"

"Oh no, it's just hard in here because the more time I spend with him, the more the connection grows and then the sexual side of things start to kick in. To be honest I really need that hideaway just to have a night alone with him and get it all out."

"You don't really seem too worried about AJ and I?"

"Trust me, it's a new thing, every new arrival before you two an argument was caused. I don't know I feel like we turned a corner and I trust him. Of course you're both stunning girls and you can get to know him but he's reassured me up until this point."

"Last night when I went to introduce myself to the boys he was gushing over you so I didn't feel there was any need to try and mess with that."

"Thank you, I guess it's just hard believing in yourself in here, I haven't exactly got much experience when it comes to dating."

"You said it yourself babe, you've just got to believe in yourself." She said and sat up to look me in the eye. "If he does make the mistake of going for someone else then he's just not right for you but at least you tried."

"It's hard because I feel like most of the girls in here have a connection to at least two guys whereas I've only ever seriously got to know Brad so I know if he was to go for someone else my time would be up."

"I don't think you can think of it that way but I know some of the boys wouldn't let that happen, I guarantee one of them would save you."

"I'd hope so, some of the boys are like brothers to me in here."