Grovelling

****Kennedy's POV****

After having that conversation with Brad I just wanted to try and forget about the situation for the rest of the day. These past 24 hours have just been dictated by Brad and Lillie and all the drama and it can get too much sometimes. 

"Ken, I need some help." Toby sat down next to me on the swing. "But I don't want to burden you with my problems"

"No go for it, please tell me."

"I like Chloe. But what do I do?" He whispered. "I just spoke to Abi and she made a comment about me not liking her or Mary and asking where my head was at, but my head's with neither of them, my head's with Chloe."

"What do you think about her and Dale then?"

"When I walked in from Casa Amor I'm going to be honest I wasn't even looking at Abi but Chloe and her potentially moving on with this new guy. I really like her, probably more than I have with anyone else and I miss her. She just makes me feel ways that I've never felt before."

"Mate I'm not going to lie this is going to really mess with these girls head's if you don't act in the right way now, you could lose all of them."

"What would you do then?"

"I think you need to pull Mary for a chat and explain everything, I mean she's technically your partner now and she could be mislead by that. Then I think it's up to you where you put the effort in, do you focus on one girl or kind of spread the love and get to know more than one?"

"It's just all so dangerous in this place."

"Exactly. You're not going to go back to Kaz though are you? I don't think anyone would be happy with that."

"No, I hear she's got some problems of her own now though, I think Tyler still has some feelings there."

"These girls man, they let these men get back into their head so quickly, I feel sorry for Matthew, he really did seem like a genuine guy."

"Will your head be turned then? Is Brad going to get back in your bed anytime soon?"

"He's in there, just not with me. I don't know, right now I can't see a way back for us but he's said he doesn't want to give up on us. I'm just going to try and enjoy my next few days in here, try and go a few hours without crying to someone."

"I know he said he wants to live with no regrets but Brad definitely does regret how he acted." 

"Sometimes regret just isn't enough though."

That night as we were getting changed Faye dropped the bombshell on us all that she would be sleeping outside with Teddy tonight, I was so happy for them. I know they're both quite stubborn but they definitely make a good pair. 

"No acting like you're all alone out here." I warned the pair as they took the day bed Liam had last night. "I don't need to be kept awake by your moaning."

"I recommend some ear buds then." Faye joked as I crawled in between the pair for a cuddle before bed, they were definitely my mum and dad in here. "How are you feeling baby?"

"I'm just fed up, I don't want to have to sleep out here every night but then I also don't feel comfortable around him anymore."

"And that's absolutely fine, I'm sure they'll be a recoupling soon and then some beds will free up."

"I just feel like I'm in that awkward position right now where my heart is still with Brad but then my head's telling me to close it off and therefore like I'm on Love Island, I want to find love not spend the rest of my days moping around here."