AJ

****Kennedy's POV****

"What's your type then?" Toby asked AJ as we continued to watch them.

"I genuinely don't have a type."

"Course you don't" I whispered when in reality I could have screamed in annoyance.

"I do go off personality a lot, I need someone who can handle a little bit of fire because I am fiery; you all seem like good looking lads though so I'm not going to rush into things when I could have a connection with any of you lot."

"How would you describe your personality then?" Teddy asked her.

"I think I am quite independent but then deep down I'm a big goofball. But only specific guys will see that, you can't be serious all the time."

"You seem like you could be a goofball." Liam commented.

"I can be, so what did you guys have to do to get me in here then?"

"So we were the stags and the girls were the hens so we did a few little games, I think we're happy with the outcome." Hugo explained to her.

"We did it for you." Brad added on.

"Why did he just say that?" I asked. "Come on we need to get down there."

We all fixed our hair as we made our way down the stairs and outside to where the boys were all sat around the firepit. Brad gave me a little wink as he walked past in the opposite direction to go and sit with the boys as we all gave AJ a hug.

"So tell us a bit about yourself?"

"I'm 28, half phillipino. I've been single for 2 and a half years and I'm definitely ready to find a man. I'm a girls girl so I'll be honest and say that is what I'm here for."

"I feel like we all definitely appreciate you saying that." I said.

"I just need a guy that can handle my fire but then calm me down and bring me back to the ground."

"Have you got your eyes on anyone in particular?"

"They all have characteristics that I like in guys, so yeah I'll wait to get to know them one on one before I make a decision about narrowing them down further."

She went over to go and speak to a few of the boys so I made my way over to where Brad and Jake were with Liberty.

"How are you boys?" I perched myself on Brad's lap as Liberty did the same on Jake. "Eyes on the prize?"

"You're the only prize I need."

"You two aren't interested then?" Liberty asked.

"She's nice and all but we know where home is." Jake said. "I think the plan was always to leave this one for the single boys but I'm not sure, she seems like she's got enough confidence to go for whoever she wants."

"She's definitely not short on the confidence front." I said. "But I also think she would eat Hugo alive, I really want him to find someone but I also don't think they're quite right for each other."

"It's hard to tell because deep down he might have a 'nastier' side to him but he's just not showing it." Brad said as his fingers stroked up and down the slit on my thigh. "I think she's more Teddy's type but I don't know if she would go for him."

"What about Aaron?" Liberty asked.

"He's the other one, I really don't know what he's thinking but he'll probably pull her for a chat. He didn't really like when Sharon got a bit fiery though so I don't know whether they'd suit each other." Brad said.