Ratings

****Kennedy's POV****

None of us could be bothered getting changed after the challenge but I had to go inside just to try and cool myself down. I dragged Chloe along as well, I could see a few of the girls were throwing me judgemental looks but I knew she wouldn't be like that.

"I can't believe that just happened." She whispered to me once we got to the dressing room.

"Do you think I overstepped the mark, Faye was glaring at me when I said Teddy's was raised by me."

"Has Teddy ever told you that like he's fixed on Faye?"

"To be honest he's told me they're finished, no going back."

"My point exactly, I like Faye but I know she did you dirty and you don't owe her anything, Teddy seemed to enjoy it anyway."

"Stop." I could feel myself blushing. "I don't know where that came from,"

"Do you find him attractive?"

"Yeah of course, I'm big on girl code though so I immediately friendzoned him when he was getting to know Faye and now I don't really know how I feel about him, or how he feels about me,"

"I don't think a friend does that tonight, speak to him tonight and just see how he felt about it."

"I wish I was that confident all the time."

"I mean if all else fails, take your dress of again and he won't be able to say anything."

"Chloe!"

"I'm joking, well maybe not but you get what I mean."

"Yeah yeah."

"Ladies." We both turned around to find Teddy holding two glasses in his hands. "Can I borrow Ken?"

"Sure, I'll leave you two to it." Chloe disappeared leaving us both alone.

"Do you want to go on the terrace?"

"Lead the way." I took one of the glasses out of his hand, freeing up one hand which he placed on the small of my back after opening the door. He took the corner seat and I sat down quite close to him, propping my legs on top of his. I glanced his way to find his eyes already on me, causing me to blush even more and hide my face in his shoulder. "Stop."

"What am I doing?"

"Stop staring at me."

"How am I meant to do that when that just happened out there? You tell me because all I can picture in my mind right now is you on top of me."

"Teddy!"

"I'm only telling the truth. Not that I'm complaining but where did that come from? I was just expecting you to treat us all the same"

"I'm not sure, You know I obviously feel comfortable with you and I just thought I'd try it out, did you enjoy it?"

"You know I did." I could feel his hands softly gliding over my thighs. "Did you like mine?"

"You know I did." I tried to imitate him. "Was you always going to do that?"

"I always wanted to do that but probably not. I didn't know how you felt about that type of thing and yeah I'd hate to make you feel uncomfortable in front of everyone."

"When you picked me up the last thing on my mind was being uncomfortable, well I kind of was but just because I wished we could have been alone in that moment."

"Yeah I had to hold in a lot of self control there."

"This kind of begs the question like where does this leave us, I could feel Faye burning holes in my head and I don't know what you think about this..."