Sports Day

****Kennedy's POV****

You'd have honestly thought we'd won the lottery by the celebrations going on around the villa, the boys were all jumping around and the girls were all crowded around Liberty. It was a lovely moment though and I think everyone could feel the love in the air tonight. 

"I can't believe that's just happened." A squeal almost came out as I took a seat next to Liberty and Kaz. "You've actually got a boyfriend."

"I actually can't believe it."

"Hi boyfriend." I noticed Jake was coming over. "Do you want to sit with your girlfriend?"

"No, I'll let you three have a moment."

"Lets do the bracelet thing again." Jake had gifted Liberty a little magnetic bracelet and when they both held them up together the two clung together.

"You two are so cute honestly, sometimes it does make me feel a little sick but most of the time you make my heart literally leap out my chest." I said. "I actually honestly couldn't be happier for you both."

"Thank you."

"It'll definitely be you next." Jake said. "I thought he was going to like pop along tonight and do it with me."

"I don't know, I think you two have probably had a much smoother journey than us two, I've barely seen you two argue in here whereas we've probably one had a week, two weeks of being on the same page."

"He'll get you soon trust me, would you say yes?"

"Of course I would but I guess I just need to make sure it's what he wants. I don't want him to feel almost like he has to because others are doing that."

"Yeah I get you."

"Would you want it to be like low key or a big show?" Kaz asked. 

"I feel like I'd probably have to say low key, yours was fine but anything more than that I'm not the biggest fan of. I like that you two had that little chat to yourselves."

"I'm taking notes." Jake joked. "Brad is getting a report tonight."

"I'm sure he'll like that."

I moved off to the side and fund Faye on one of the day beds. 

"How are you feeling girly?" She asked as I rested my head on her chest, trying not to expose her in the process. 

"I'm really happy for them and yeah I feel really happy right now. I guess this is now just where the questions start to come in about Brad and I."

"Could you see yourself being his girlfriend?"

"I can but then again I never thought I would actually find someone in here. I always thought I'd be the one who can't find that connection or gets rejected again and again. But then again I always had this thought that I wouldn't really make any friends here and I've met the best group of girls."

"We all love you, honestly you're the nicest girl and everyone can see that."

"Only because I can't lie for the life of me, I have to best honest and genuine and I hope that shows for everyone."

"It does." Faye assured me. "Sometimes it feels like even Teddy likes you more than me."

"You've got nothing to worry about, that guy's like a brother to me."

"Yeah, yeah. No he also speaks so highly of you."

"I'm glad but he's all yours, I can really see you two working out."

"I hope so, it takes a lot to break down my walls but he's definitely getting there, I think we work well together, he's really calm and I'm quite a hot head so the two of us balance each other out."