Casa Amor

****Kennedy's POV****

The next morning the weather definitely brought the mood of the camp down, it was overcast so the boys decided to stay in bed as we made our way up onto the terrace. I had to snuggle up between Chloe and Faye due to lack of room and Chloe snuggled down on my shoulder.

"It seems so quiet this morning." I commented. "It's like the weather really effects the mood in this place."

"This is probably the worst weather we've had in here."

"Anyone do some studying last night?" Faye asked.

"Jake and I had this little sentimental thing, he connected our bracelets together, I'm not sure that can be classed as an extra NVQ though." Liberty admitted.

"You can graduate with a better grade."

"Valedick-torian."

"Liam is honestly such a big big spoon, he wraps his arms around me and it's like he's cocooning me in. I really don't remember falling asleep." Millie said.

"Brad likes being the little spoon." I admitted. "But I don't mind being the big spoon so it works quite well, he just fits in my arms."

"Awww."

By the time we'd finished chatting and some of the girls were about to jump in the shower the boys must have made their way outside as I went down and they were no longer in the bedroom. My senses kicked in as I didn't hear any noise outside but then I went into overdrive as I walked out and they were no where to be seen.

"Fuck." I ran back inside and went up to the girls. "Guys, the boys have gone."

"No they haven't." Millie said. "No they haven't."

I followed them all running back downstairs and found them all stood around the kitchen in disbelief.

"I've just found a man," Kaz complained.

"I've just got a man, just as I was about to open up." Faye said.

We went back inside and Faye found Teddy's rings left on the bed for her, which really did show his intent with them only having been together a short period of time.

"Here's the text. Boys it's time for a lads holiday, please sneak out of the villa without the girls knowing #casaamor."

"Jake's left me his top to sleep in." Liberty announced so I walked over to my bed to see if there was anything left waiting for me, which is where I found probably my favourite hoodie of his waiting, which I knew was also one of his favourites.

"He's left me his hoodie."

Is it really bad that I do miss him, I have a bad feeling about all this.

Realising the boys could be on their way any moment now we headed upstairs to get glammed up for the day. "Is it bad that I'm really buzzing?" Chloe admitted as we all got ready. "I'm loving this."

"I really don't think I'm going to be cheated on." Liberty admitted.

"He wouldn't dare."

"You two are actually boyfriend and girlfriend, that's the difference between you two and then Brad and I."

"Are you worried?" Millie asked.

"I'm so nervous right now, my hands are shaking."

Before the new arrivals came we also had to pack up the boys stuff to send over there.

"How are we meant to know which wardrobe they have?" I commented. "I'm sorry Brad but you might be in other boy's clothes for a few days."

"Teddy is not taking this scent with him."