Final Date

****Kennedy's POV****

"We're back!" Kaz shouted and caused me to turn my head away from Teddy and where we were cuddling on the day bed. Once Liberty had calmed down again I told her to just go in the shower and chill before Kaz came back as I knew that would be another emotional moment for her.

"How was it?"

"It was amazing, shall we go to the firepit." All us girls gathered around there and she explained that they had a little dinner date with some dancing and the pair of them just seemed so loved up. You could probably see her smile from outer space. "So we obviously then had a chat about the next steps, so I just played coy and was like 'I don't know what you're talking about'."

"Say the words."

"Yeah I wanted him to say those words to me and then he explained like we'll work towards being boyfriend and girlfriend on the outside."

"It sounds like you had the best date." Liberty said.

"I really did"

"Good."

Just after Kaz returned Millie and Liam were sent on their date and when they arrived back a few hours later they also had big smiles on their faces. Whilst they had been gone Kaz and Liberty had spoken and she'd explained what had happened which brought tears out of the both of them. But they focused all their attention on Millie like everyone else. The sun was beginning to set and she was glowing.

"We went to a castle," Millie explained. "You could see up to the stars and there was just a little table and chairs set up for us."

"That sounds like the best date ever."

"He started saying all these things he loved about me and I was like ok and he was just like 'I've fallen in love with you'. I am over the moon."

"You two honestly make me so happy."

Then shortly after the drinks had all been handed out I got a text. "I've got a text. Teddy and Kennedy it's time for your final date, please get ready to leave the villa #moonlitdance."

"It's nearly bed time" Teddy moaned as he made his way over.

"Am I not worth staying up a bit later for?"

"Hmmm."

"Teddy!"

Luckily enough I had already chosen a nice blue and white spotty dress for the night so I stayed in that and Teddy put on a shirt with his black jeans so we could make a swift exit.

"Good luck!" I heard Millie shout

"Good luck!" I heard Millie shout. "Have the best time."

"Thank you."

****

We were escorted over to a little path on a field, lit up only by the moon and stars above us and I could see something in the distance for us to walk to. Teddy grabbed my hand to help stabilise me with my heels, as we made our way over and found a picnic set up for us.