Meet The Families

****Kennedy's POV****

Everyone was still in tears as we moved back outside after watching Liberty and Jake disappear into the distance. I'd found a little bracelet of hers at the bottom of the wardrobe when we were clearing out her things and I gave it to Kaz to wear till we get out of here.

"I wish it could have been different." I mumbled into Chloe as she gave me a hug. "She deserved so much more than to be leaving without finding someone."

"She did."

"What would be a really Liberty and Jake thing to do?" I asked.

"Should we just bomb into the pool?" Of course that would be Toby suggesting things like that. "Come on guys we'll see them in a couple of days, it's not like they're gone forever."

"Lets do it."

We all took our microphones off and all got into a line to jump as one into the pool and instantly the mood seemed to lift a bit. We should have done this more often. Shortly after that though Chloe and Toby were sent off on their final date leaving the rest of us alone.

"How are you feeling?" Teddy asked as he held me up, we'd both moved back into the pool and were chilling by the edge. "I know you two were really close."

"I'm sad but at the same time I'm so proud of her for having the guts to do that."

"I always used to look at them and just think I want what they have and I guess you never really know what's going on inside."

"You don't, I guess it couldn't have helped with everything that's gone on this past week but this will have been building for a while now and the comments that have been said today have just made that lightbulb come on." I told him.

"I guess it just proves how lucky I am, I could have left here without you."

"You're so soppy." I cupped his face and leaned in for a soft, passionate kiss, showing all the emotions we wanted to let out. "I'm the lucky one."

When I said that it was almost as if something sparked inside of him and an evil grin appeared on his face. "You're so soppy." He imitated before letting me go, submerging me to the bottom of the pool, wetting my hair that I'd been trying to avoid all day. "Sorry babe, my hands must have slipped."

"Ha Ha. It's you who will be missing out tonight."

"You don't mean that." He captured my waist in his large hands, pulling me back into his chest. "You want it just as much as I do."

"That I can't deny."

After we'd finished in there I decided to have a long shower and got changed for the night. We wouldn't be doing anything fancy tonight so I stayed quite casual and it wasn't long before Chloe and Toby reappeared.

"How was it?" I asked as we all gathered round the firepit.

"It was the best date ever. It was just very Chloe and Toby I would say." She explained. "We were in the middle of absolutely nowhere, just in the middle of this wood. Then there were lanterns everywhere and pictures from where we first met."

"We brought you guys back sweets as well."

"Happy for you two." Liam said. "Very nice."

"It's the best date I've been on in my whole life. My whole life. It was just really sentimental."

"For me as well," Toby backer her. "Best date I've been on in my life by a country mile."

"To us and our final dates."

"It's been a journey guys."

Chloe was so excited that night as we got changed for bed, you'd have to be blind to not notice the chemistry that her and Toby had after all this time. As we were walking down the stairs I noticed Teddy was filling our water bottles up and our eyes met as he began to walk towards us.