Fuming

****Kennedy's POV****

"So the boy I would like to couple up with is...."

"Aaron" Shannon didn't seem bothered at all by that and laughed the whole thing off as Aaron stood up to join Chloe. I reached over to wrap my arm around her shoulder as she received a text.

"I've got a text." Shannon whispered and unlocked the message. "Oh My God, I've been dumped, I'm leaving"

"What?"

"It says Shannon you are now single and therefore have been dumped from the island, please pack your bags and say your goodbyes."

I looked around the group and everyone's mouths were wide open, I don't think anyone was expecting this decision to actually cause someone to leave. I reacted and brought her into a hug as did the rest of the girls.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Sure."

"Honestly." She told me and moved onto Chloe, who did seem really upset with the outcome, even though we all know there's nothing she could have done about it, one girl would have been going home either way.

"I still can't believe it, I'm rereading and rereading this text." Shannon said as we packed up her things, she gave away some of her dresses which she knew she wouldn't get to use back home and gave us one more pep talk. "I have no regrets, I've been my true self in here and that's all you girls need to do. I'm going to sit at home watching you all blossom and fall in love."

I wasn't incredibly close with Shannon but you do have this incredible bond with everyone in here, we've all experienced this together and I'm sure we'll make more memories on the outside.

Everyone gathered around to watch her leave and then went back out to the garden where Brad pulled me off to the side.

"How's about that then, I was not expecting that." He said as we sat together on the swing, his arm around the back of the seat.

"Neither, I guess it shows that we're never really in control here."

"I'm really glad she didn't pick me now though."

"Same." I admitted. "I guess it shows that you can't take this place for granted, you've got to take your opportunities when they come."

"Do you think you're doing that?"

"I like where we're going right now, I spoke to some of the other guys but I don't know it doesn't feel the same with any of them. I'm not in love with you or anything but you've got to admit there is a connection between us."

"100%, so does this mean we can upgrade tonight, maybe have a little cuddle."

"I'm open to that, as long as you don't snore down my earhole."

"I can do that. I haven't spoken to you about this but what was that challenge thing about? You slept with your brother's best friend and got caught?"

"Yeah we're all ok with it now, he's probably forgotten about it now and he'll be embarrassed to bring it back up again. We were both very drunk and sobered up very quickly when he found us."

"What's your brother's name?" I knew with that question my cover would be blown, they'd instantly make the connection between us.

"Mason."

"Wait a minute, your surname is Mount, that means your brother is Mason Mount."

"Twin brother but yes."