Faye

Trigger Warning: Offensive language as was used in the episode. 

****Kennedy's POV**** In this section italics indicate video footage, hopefully it all makes sense. 

"On average how often do men think about sex?" Aby had the next question. 

"There's probably not a number big enough."

"Put something like every 20 seconds." Chloe suggested and it was our phone that beeped so we got the question right, with the right answer being every 7 seconds. Our next suggestion was to play 'tinker Tyler soldier pie', which as the name suggested was about Tyler and his exploits. ittle clips were shown of him in bed with Clarisse and then talking about Kaz like she was just a flittle fling. 

"That probably wasn't the worst thing." I said to her. "You knew that was coming, it's just not nice to watch."

"Mm."

"To the nearest hour, how long did the longest kiss without a break reportedly last for?"

"62 hours" Millie immediately said. "Jake told me that."

We won that and we chose 'moving mad max'. That one was aimed at Liam and showed him sharing a three way kiss with two of the girls in Casa Amor and then them having a conversation afterwards about how in his head a kiss was fine, which ended in a load of cheers from the boys. 

"I'm fine, it's just the cheers at the end."

"You look fuming and Liam looks like he's about to cry."

As we got that answer spot on we got to choose a bonus video and there was one that kind of stood out from the rest. 

"'Love confusion?', who do you think that's about?" I asked. 

"Why don't we just pick that one, it could be about any of us." Chloe said. "We want love confusion."

"Fuck" I whispered when it was me who came up on the screen and I instantly knew which conversation would be played. 

"Do you ever get that feeling where you think you're falling for someone and you know it's not going to end well?" That was me whispering to Millie on the daybed during Casa Amor.

"What do you mean?"

"Like I know I'm falling for Brad and at the same time like I just don't think he's in the same place as me, I know I'm going to fall off that cliff and he's not going to be there to save me. Those boys as well every single one nearly has said to me that I should be wary of him, he's obviously been saying stuff that I don't know about."

The camera then switched and it was suddenly Brad and Lillie in what must have been the Casa Amor bathroom and I knew what was coming. 

"I can't watch this." But at the same time I knew I had to and watched as the two got into a corner of the room. 

"It's like you're in love with the girl, all I'm asking for is a little moment with you" Lillie whispered. 

"I wouldn't say it was love'" The two carried on with a petty little argument before the kiss came and that was when I had to turn away as they sucked each other's faces off, it wasn't nice to watch at all and even the boys weren't laughing for this one. 

The camera then switched again and it was Brad speaking to Hugo. 

"I don't know man, she made a comment before the kiss about being in love with Ken and I hadn't really thought about it to be honest. Does that mean I'm not in love with the girl? In that moment I wanted to say yes but do you do that when you're about to kiss someone?"