Snog, Marry, Pie

****Kennedy's POV****

"I'm going to go and have a word." I said to Brad once Faye and Teddy had gone. "I know I said I would ignore it and it might have been a small comment but I'm not letting this go any further."

I'd let people walk all over me before and in the end me ignoring the situation just made everything worse and hurt more in the end and I didn't want to let Danny have the satisfaction of ruining things for me in here. No matter how badly I'd hurt his ego. 

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, that will probably just make the whole situation worse." I gave myself a little talking to before straightening up my outfit and putting a steel face on. I found Danny on one the day beds having a chat with AJ and even though before I wouldn't have wanted to interrupt their conversation I felt this couldn't wait. "Danny can I have a word?"

"Yeah sure, where do you want to go?"

"I think the swing will be fine." I waited for him to sit down first and left a reasonable gap between us. "So I just wanted to get everything out in the open because in here it's basically impossible to have secrets and I've heard you're not happy with how things went this afternoon."

"I just felt like you knew with your actions it was going to look like a bit rejection and make a fool out of me."

"It was a game, I felt like if I'd have kissed you I would have given you the wrong impression and led you on, so the safest bet for me was to swerve the kiss."

"Then why act like you were going to go in for one in the first place?"

"The aim of the challenge was to be as seductive as possible, I crawled up the side of you, I didn't exactly smother you in kisses on the table."

"You know what it seemed like you, you can't deny that there was a bit of teasing going through your mind."

"So what if there was, we can't all have what we want in here." I said. "I sure as hell wouldn't be coupled up with you if that were the case."

"You're taking this very seriously for a girl who was just playing a game." A smirk rose up on his face as he could see this was getting me riled up, I rarely ever got angry but when I did it definitely took a lot to stop me. "Some would say you wanted to kiss me."

"If I wanted to kiss you, I would have done."

"I've got a text." I heard Millie shout. 

"Thank the heavens." I whispered, pulling my attention away from Danny. 

"Islanders, the hideaway is open tonight for one lucky couple of your choice #getfrisky."

"Chloe and Toby." I shouted and joined in with the chants of their name. 

"It says couple so I don't think Ken and Brad will count." Millie said. "Otherwise we would have definitely picked you."

"It's alright."

We all went inside to help them got ready and found a cute outfit for Chloe to wear, I could tell by their celebrations that they both needed this alone time. Not to say Brad and I didn't but you could almost cut the sexual tension between them with a knife. 

"Get it on girl." I shouted and gave her a cheeky squeeze as she walked passed me. 

"Thanks girlies."

Once Chloe had gone I took all my make up off and found another of Brad's hoodies to wear for the night. I'm not going to lie, I'd sleep outside every night to have constant access to his wardrobe. As I walked through the bedroom he was nowhere to be seen but when I walked outside I could see one of the beds had fairy lights strung up all around it, with Brad tucked under the covers.