First Date and Favourite Islanders

****Kennedy's POV****

Earlier on that day all us girls participated in a little challenge, similar to the cat one but with a disco theme, lets just say the pole really helped me as we all tried to do the sexiest dance moves, leading to me being announced as the winner of the challenge. I was led with Liberty that afternoon when I got a text. "Text. Kennedy for winning the challenge this morning you get to choose an islander to take on a date, please make your choice and then get ready to leave the villa #ridingaway."

"I wonder who you're going to pick?" Liberty teased.

"Brad, would you like to go on a date?"

"I'd be honoured to, though I'd be a bit concerned if you didn't pick me."

We made our way upstairs and Millie curled my hair as Liberty did my make up, trying to keep the look as natural as possible, but seeming like I'd made an effort at the same time.

"Are you excited?" Chloe asked.

"I really am, considering we've been together for so long now it's crazy to think we've had such little one on one time."

"I'm sure you'll have an amazing time."

I could see all the boys congregated at the door as I made my way down the stairs, clad in a midi wrap skirt with a white cropped top.

"I feel like we're leaving for good

"I feel like we're leaving for good." I joked as I took Brad's hand.

"Yeah this a goodbye." Jake said. "We don't want you coming back."

"We'll see you later."

We walked out of the villa, hand in hand, and made our way down the driveway where two bikes were sat.

"I'm guessing these are for us. I don't think I've been on an actual bike in like ten years." Brad said as I helped him secure the helmet on his head.

"I used to go out quite often but yeah probably not for a few years."

Lets just say our ability had definitely gone downhill since we last used one, he was wobbling all over the place almost crashing into me and I had to go at a snail's pace to keep in a straight line. As we rode, we found a little picnic blanket set up in front of a little church with snacks and a little drink for us.

"Please don't tell anyone about my atrocious skills back in the villa." He said as we got ourselves comfy. "I don't think I'll be getting back on a bike in a long time."

"I don't think I can promise that, I need some leverage on you. How else am I going to persuade you to rub my back or make me a drink?"

"I do that for you most times voluntarily."

"True." We have quite a lot of moments like that and even in the silence it wasn't awkward, I just didn't always feel the need to fill the space was needless small talk. "I'm glad we can be on our own though, it feels like everyone else gets more alone time then us."