Jiberty

****Kennedy's POV****

I moved away from the boys who were all now staring angrily at each other and gathered the girls to go inside and help Georgia pack. She didn't seem very upset to be honest but I guess she's had the experience now and no-one will be able to take that away from her. 

"I'm actually so sad you're leaving." I gave Georgia a side hug as we stood together in the changing room. "You're like a little mum to me in here."

"I'll adopt you when you get out."

I'll just miss her energy man, she brought such good vibes to the villa, she was always positive and even when she was leaving she was trying to comfort Chloe. 

Once she had said her goodbyes, we made our way back into the kitchen and Brad was stuck by Toby's side trying to calm him down. I tried to make my way over there but Brad just gave me a look that it was maybe better to stay away. 

"Cheers to Georgia." I said. "The biggest breath of fresh air in here, the loveliest soul."

"And for finding out two faced mugs in here." Toby added. 

"Two faces? Funny. Very funny." Chloe bit back. 

Faye and Brad took him off to cool down and I stayed with the rest of the group. 

"I think he's just emotional about the whole situation and that's made his get defensive." I tried to reason with them. 

"That's no excuse, come on Mil let's go and have a chat." Chloe then walked off leaving most of the guys with me. 

"I may have been a bit too passionate but I don't believe he can speak like that about a girl and get away with it. It's not on."

"We've all said our opinions on the matter and tried to play devil's advocate but I think the problem is you didn't say what you said up there to him." Teddy said. 

"I said he needs to be honest and he needs to communicate."

"But you haven't said any of that..."

"Well, that's exactly what I said,  he needs to communicate and he needs to be honest. He made her feel so small up there."

"I get why you've done it but you need to say that to him." 

"I told him."

"But he thinks you didn't and that's why he's reacted in this way."

"I told him. So..."

"Look there's no point in arguing about this." I said. "Lets not start anymore arguments tonight please."

"I'm already deep in one and I'm just backing myself, what do you want me to do take people slandering me." Hugo turned to me. "How would you fucking handle this situation then?"

"Hugo..." Teddy warned. "Don't take your anger out on her."

"But everyone in here seems to have an opinion on it, you've said you like Chloe and now you're against what I said about her."

"I never said I didn't agree with what you said." I stood up for myself. "For your information I don't think Toby's gone about this in the right way but if one of the girls said that about me and they hadn't said that to my face beforehand I would be so humiliated. You said you'd told him about the communication but what about the way he's acted, all those other little comments you made. So I'm not just going to let you stand there and argue with other people about this situation, your issue is with Toby not with us."

"Kennedy...." He groaned as I walked away from the kitchen and made my way inside. "You know I love you babe."

"I'm not your punch bag though, sort this issue out before it get's out of hand"