Hurricane Lillie

****Kennedy's POV****

"Harry, Medhy and Jack you have not been picked by any of the girls, but we also have three lovely girls from Casa Amor who haven't been picked: Kaila, Lillie and Salma." Three stunning girls then walked round the corner, one blonde in an orange dress really standing out.

"Hi girls, how are you feeling?"

"Great!"

"Shocked." That was the orange one and I just knew there would be trouble coming.

"Shocked, why are you shocked?"

"I feel like I had a good connection with someone the second I got in there, it was very reciprocated, very 50/50 and yeah I'm just really surprised I didn't get picked tonight."

"Who was the connection with?"

"Liam." Fuck.

"What made you feel like you had that connection Lillie?"

"I feel like the actions were quite equal, sharing a bed together, kissing outside the challenges"

"Are you fucking joking? Kissing outside of a challenge."

"I'll speak to you later." I heard Liam whisper.

"That's fucking disgusting."

"Liam do you have anything to say?" Laura asked.

"I told her where my head was at from the start, I told her every time I was with Millie. She only wanted to get to know me after the first night..."

"But you kissed her outside the challenge." Millie fought back.

"She was attracted to me, I was shut off to everyone and she said kiss me to compare them both."

"She asked you to kiss her and you did just that?" I asked.

"It wasn't like that, but obviously I'm here on my own for a reason."

"Whatever, you should have just come back with her then."

"I didn't want to."

"Clearly wanted her when I wasn't there though."

"Lillie was it always just Liam?" Laura asked once Millie had finished her point.

"I wouldn't say so." Fuck, these men.

"Who else did you have a connection with in there?"

"On that first night Liam's referring to, I wanted to see if there was any chemistry left between myself and my ex. Just before we went to bed we had a chat and shared quite a good kiss, he said he would think about everything he had in here and what we had together." I swear this just gets better and better.

"Who was that with?"

"Brad." Once she said that name I swear my heart dropped. I felt Chloe grab my hand and Brad tighten his grip on my waist.

"You men are disgusting." I heard Faye say.

"Fucking give me that ring back now" I swear I almost ripped it off his hand as he failed to move following my words. "You're absolutely vile."

"Brad, what would you say to that?"

"We did share a kiss but it was just the heightened emotions of being away and not knowing where my head was at." At the realisation this was all true, the tears started to fall.

"So let me get this straight." I struggled to get the words out through the sobs that wanted to break from my chest. "I've seen the picture, you shared a bed with Clarisse after kissing Lillie on the first night? Any other girls you've had something with, did you have connections to all the girls in there?"