Lets Couple Up

So for anyone that doesn't know the format of these books, italics are when they're in the beach hut or today they'll be used for the video entry. Kennedy will be replacing Faye. Please leave any feedback you have and I hope you enjoy.

****Kennedy's POV****

Love Island, I was finally here. My agent was contacted earlier in the year to say they were interested in having me on the show but I never thought I would actually get here. I'd completed my two weeks of quarantine, including a week without any social media and the moment had finally arrived for me to enter the villa. Like most people I was a big fan of the show, but my intentions were never anything but genuine, I wanted to find love and have a good time doing so.

The jeep came to pick me up as I adjusted my bikini bottoms and sheer cover up to sit down. I knew the first days were going to be a struggle with getting to know everyone and settling in but I could really feel my nervous increasing now. The producers made me stand up on entry and I managed to get out of the jeep as elegantly as possible.

The villa was just how I remembered it to be as I walked through the bedroom to make my way out into the garden

The villa was just how I remembered it to be as I walked through the bedroom to make my way out into the garden. I could see four stunning girls already stood around so I presumed I was the last one to arrive.

"Hi girls," I made them aware of my presence as I made my way closer, which made their heads turn towards me. "You all look amazing, I should probably leave now."

"You're one to talk." A blonde came over and gave me a hug. "I'm Verity."

"I'm Kennedy, everyone calls me Ken though."

"Hi, I'm Kaz. Lovely to meet you."

"I'm Sharon," The third girl came over and pulled me into a hug, I could tell instantly we were going to get along.

"I'm Shannon, would you like some bubbly?"

"Always, cheers ladies." I said as I was passed a glass.

"Cheers!"

"Hi, I'm Kennedy, I'm 22 and I'm from Chelsea. I'm a personal trainer and fitness influencer and I've been single literally forever."

"I guess my type would have to be someone quite cheeky, I'm quite stubborn so I need someone to be able to stand up to me and challenge me. Looks wise I'm not really too bothered, I'll take anyone who will have me."

"I'm probably single because in reality I literally have no confidence so I'm hoping this will put me out of my comfort zone. I think my friends and family would describe me as stubborn, like I said, trustworthy and loud, once you get to know me."

"Does anyone have a big turn off? What immediately makes you want to leave the date?" Sharon asked.

"I guess mine would be bad teeth," Kaz admitted. "Don't come near me if you haven't brushed your teeth at least 3 times a day."