New Boys!

****Kennedy's POV****

I can't lie that kiss was so good, maybe I should get angry more often.

"Where have you two been?" Kaz asked as we snuck out of the pantry after a few more minutes. Brad then went over to the boys and I sat with Kaz on the day bed.

"Just having a chat, clearing the air."

"Only talking?"

"We may have had a little kiss." That admission was met by a giddy squeal from Kaz. "I was angry so I took my frustration out in a kiss."

"Man I bet Brad loved that. You're not the only one as well, Liberty and Jake are getting very close up there and Aaron and Sharon are currently up on the balcony together."

"She did mention about him earlier, I think they look quite good together."

"Same, they're both lovely as well which helps."

"Kennedy!" I turned over to find Chloe stood over the bed. "I think maybe you and I should have a chat."

"Yeah."

She led me over to the swing and I could see eyes on us once again. Brad gave me a sympathetic smile as I passed the kitchen area and took a seat next to Chloe, leaving a bigger gap than usual between us.

"So obviously I just wanted to speak about the dare, in my opinion it was just a game and I had to pick the person I was most attracted to. I didn't think it would cause this much upset."

"Can I just say why I was particularly, I think frustrated at the whole situation. This whole time you've been here I've known you and Brad had wanted to get to know one another, but you then in front of me decide oh this would be a great time to lick his bellybutton, when you didn't need to and then kiss him."

"But what was I supposed to do, lie? Out of all the boys in here I fancy him the most."

"You've made that obviously babe, to be honest I was surprised you didn't pick him the other day. I'm glad you didn't but I feel like you've been chopping and changing your opinion when it doesn't work out with one guy, move onto the next."

"There's nothing between Aaron and I anymore so obviously I'm going to look for other guys."

"So don't then give me a patronising sorry at the end of kissing him, you weren't sorry like you admitted, own it and leave the situation alone."

"I wasn't sorry but I know that probably wasn't the best thing to witness."

"But by you saying sorry all the attention turned back to me, 'what's Kennedy going to think?' 'Kennedy's not going to be happy'. That turned the light hearted game of dares into something to be sorry about, like it was malicious."

"I honestly think you're completely overreacting to this situation, this game won't change anything. Brad will continue to get to know us both, at the end of the day he'll pick the person who he's most attracted to and we'll just have to live with it."

"Completely."

"Well I'm glad we've kind of sorted this situation out, I just don't want it to be awkward around the villa for everyone because there was definitely a bit of tension during the game."

"The tension was so thick I could have cut it with a knife but I guess we'll both do our own thing. I don't like having animosity with people so as far as I'm concerned we're good."

"Good."

****

The next morning all us girls went onto the balcony as the boys made our tea for us. I heard that Jake and Liberty had a little kiss last night so we were getting all the gossip from that.

Love Island 2021 💛On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara