2 Out, 3 In

****Kennedy's POV****

Both the vulnerable islanders and us sat down here looked worried as we waited for the next text to inform us of how this would be decided. I had friends on both sides and I would be gutted if some of them went home over others.

"Faye, Liberty, Kaz and Kennedy you must now decide which boy to dump from the island."

"Aaron, Jake, Hugo, Brad and Liam you must decide which girl to dump from the island."

The girls moved to one side in a little huddle to decide as the boys moved to the other to discuss.

"So we've got Teddy, Danny and Toby." I said. "Look for me there's one guy I really wouldn't want to send home and that's Teddy, he's been amazing in here and I can really see him opening up to people."

"I don't want you to put him through though because of what he could potentially have with me over your friendships with the other boys." Faye added. "But I would like him to stay."

"Looking at Toby and Danny it feels harsh because if you send Toby home then you may be splitting up a couple but then Danny really hasn't had a chance in here." Liberty said.

"I know him and I didn't get on but I don't want that being the sole reason he doesn't get to find love in this place."

"He's such a lovely guy as well, he really did make an effort with us girls."

"But then Chloe's also our girl and she'd be devastated if he went and she didn't."

We came to our decision after weighing up all the pros and cons of each person and I think we were all pointing at one person in the end.

"The girl the boys have decided to dump from the island is...." Hugo stood up to deliver the boys verdict.

"AJ"

I had to deliver the verdict for us. "The boy the girls have decided to dump from the island is..."

"Danny"

We all moved to go and say goodbye to them and I gave Danny a sorry smile as he pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright, don't worry about it."

"I'll miss you." I said and pulled AJ into a hug once we'd made our way upstairs.

"It's been an honour to get to know you girls."

I really bad for both of them, we had our differences but I want everyone to find love in here and it's a shame that brutal decisions like that have to be made.

****

"It could have all been so different tonight." I said as I cuddled up to Brad next to Liberty and Jake. "It's just such a complex decision to make when we didn't know what you guys were going to do and vise versa."

"I think the right decision was made in the end but it just shows how you shouldn't take any moment for granted in here, I'm glad Kaz and Toby got to sort their problems out tonight just in case he was the one to go." Liberty said.

"I hope him and Chloe don't get too caught up on this though."

"Babe I can't take you seriously with those sunglasses on." Brad ripped the chunky yellow sunglasses I had on to put them over his face instead, which made him look worse than I did wearing them.

"I love you babe but you give me the ikk so much." Once that had left my mouth I instantly knew what I had done and turned to Liberty. "Did I just say I loved him?"

"I think you did."

"You love him?" Jake questioned.

"I didn't mean it in that way. I just meant it like I say to everyone in here, I told you I loved you yesterday."