Roast Dinner

****Kennedy's POV****

That night I got changed into a burgundy two piece, accentuating the tan I'd been developing over the past few days.

"Are you feeling nervous?" Rachel asked as we sat on the swing

"I just don't know what's going to happen. I literally don't know if I'm going to be here tonight or if I am who I'm going to be in a bed with."

"What would you like to happen? If you had the choice."

"I don't know, on the one hand I'd love Brad to pick me and genuinely mean it and start afresh but then Teddy's definitely put some thoughts in my mind. It's weird because I honestly don't know who he's going to pick, usually you have a little inkling."

"I know, I feel like I could be going if he doesn't pick me."

Teddy then got a text. "Islanders please gather round the firepit immediately.

Jake was up first choosing Liberty, followed by Liam picking Millie and Toby opting for Chloe. Brad was up next and I could see he was nervous due to the avoidance of eye contact with me.

"I would like to couple up with this girl because we have a special connection that I've not experienced for a long time if ever. I know I probably don't deserve her but I'm working on showing her that I am worth all the struggle. She's honestly the girl of my dreams and I wouldn't want to couple up with anyone else. So the girl I would like to couple up with is..."

"Kennedy."

"Thank you," I leaned in and gave him a kiss, tears streaming down my face with what he said. "You are worth it, never doubt yourself."

"I'm trying." As we settled down I glanced over to Teddy who was next and he threw me a reassuring smile, as if to tell me he was fine with that.

"I would like to couple up with this girl because..." He started and then seemed unsure of himself. "With all the time we spend together I find myself liking her more and more. We're only just getting to know each other but I feel really comfortable in her presence. She seems very confident and I like that in a girl, she isn't shy in telling me what she's thinking or spending time with me. So the girl I would like the couple up with is...."

"Rachel."

That left Hugo and Aaron with Sharon, Kaz and Lucinda to choose from.

"I would like to couple up with this girl because I genuinely believe she wants the best for me. She's got my back and we're going to support each other on this journey trying to find love." Hugo said. "I've got a feeling love is round the corner for both of us. So the girl I would like to couple up with is Sharon."

Kaz and Lucinda were now looking very nervous as Aaron stood up. "I would like to couple up with this girl because she's one of the girls I'm closest to in the villa. The energy she brings is unmatched and whenever I'm around here we have a laugh. She's had a hard time in the villa and I'd like to give her the opportunity to potentially meet someone that she really likes. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is Kaz."