Unsure

****Kennedy's POV****

"There's a boy in the garden." Chloe repeated as she rushed through the room and into the bedroom. "There's someone outside."

"We have to greet him looking like this?" Jake almost groaned looking down at his tiny gold shorts but we all made our way outside and found the guy advancing from one of the sun beds. 

"Who goes?" Tyler asked using the sword he had from the challenge. "What is your name?"

"I'm Brett." The guy said. 

"Hi I'm Kennedy." I went over and gave him a hug once all the girls did, for first impressions he looked like quite a nice guy but I just didn't find him attractive. I'm sure some of the other girls did but for me he just didn't quite do it. 

"How old are you?" Chloe asked once we'd all sat round the firepit. 

"I'm 27"

"Where are you from?"

"Originally from Derbyshire but I've been moving around these past few years."

"How long have you been single?"

It must  be quite nerve racking coming in and just having all these questions bombarded at you. 

"I've basically been single forever, I've never had a serious relationship before."

"Join the club." Toby cheered, 

"I'm a PhD student and I'm a model in the fashion industry."

"What do you study?"

"Exercise and health. Physical activity and all that.."

"Do you have a type?" Priya asked. 

"I don't really have a type"

"What have your exes been like?"

"The last few people I've been speaking to have been from a lot of different places, I live in Spain so you have a lot of south Americans..."

"Can you speak any other languages?" That was the question that first came into my mind when I heard that, I wish out of everything I knew a different language. 

"I can get by in Spanish."

"I can speak Spanish." Priya added and I could see in her eyes that she was the one to be really taken by him. 

The boys scarpered off to try and get Brett to open up, leaving us to go and congregate around the swing area. 

"What do we all think then?" Liberty asked. "Is he a bit of you Priya?"

"Yeah."

"Ahhh."

"When I gave him a hug he was like 'you look really great', I've always said I want someone well spoken, intelligent, he must be intelligent. I guess Matt fits them as well but I don't know why in my head I'm already comparing them."

"Girl you've got to do it."

"I've got to admit like when he said it, it didn't clock in my head what a PhD was..." Mary admitted. 

"What did you think it was, pretty huge dick?"

"Stop!!"

"What about you other girls?" Liberty asked. "Faye? Ken?"

"He's not my type." I said and Faye hummed in agreement. "He seems like a nice guy but when I look at him I didn't like have the overwhelming urge to go and speak to him and have that attraction to him."