Recoupling

****Kennedy's POV****

"How was it?" Kaz was the first to greet me and pull me in for a hug. "He looks so handsome."

"It was really nice thanks."

I made my way through all the girls and was just about to go and see Brad when the girls decided to pull me away. I tried to make eye contact with him but he'd also already been pulled away so I had no idea what he was thinking.

"How was the date then?" Liberty asked Sharon.

"It was actually such a nice date, he's really funny, he's obviously quite good looking."

"Does he have a good personality, I know he went to university with Hugo but that doesn't really say much about him?" I asked.

"Yeah, the chat was actually really good, he's quite sarcastic and funny. I just don't know if I'm his usual type or not."

"What about you?" Kaz asked me. "How was Liam?"

"It was again a really nice date, he definitely kept the chat going and made sure it wasn't awkward."

"Are you attracted to him?"

"It would be wrong to say I'm not because look at the guy, he'd definitely my type and yeah he seems like a pretty decent guy."

"How does it compare to Brad then? Did you forget about him like you said you would?"

"I tried but throughout I seemed to be comparing the two, I couldn't just isolate him in my mind. I don't really know how I should feel about that though."

"I think it's a good thing for you and Brad, he's still occupying your mind even with another guy around."

"I just feel bad because I want to give Liam a chance and give me something to think about."

"Continue to get to know him here but then maybe tell Brad you're going to do that. Make him up his game as well." Liberty smirked. "We all know a guy hates another guy sniffing round."

"Oh I'll definitely make sure that happens."

I tried to help the guys settle in before we all decided to have a fairly earlyish night for us. I was taking my make up off in the bathroom when Brad sauntered over with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth.

"Can we have a chat?" He asked me. "Maybe we could go out on the terrace."

"Yeah that's fine with me., give me a second and I'll be out"

"Thanks."

I quickly got changed into my little shorts and cami pyjamas before finding him sat in the corner.

"How was the date then?" He pulled me into his side and I sat down so we could have a little cuddle.

"Really good actually, he seems like a nice guy."

"Yeah he does, both him and Chuggs will settle into the group nicely I think. Where is your head at romantically though, could there be something between you both?"

"I honestly really don't know, I hardly know the guy, I want to see what he's like in a group situation."

"I feel like this is payback for the whole Chloe situation." He groaned. "What's not to like about him? All the guys even know he's like the epitome of tall, dark and handsome."

"He is but looks aren't everything. He's got to be willing to put in the effort."

"Like this." He said. "I'm out here freezing my balls off just to be able to have a little chat with you."