Chloe

****Kennedy's POV****

"Now the games begin"

"Bit greedy though inviting them all isn't it." I joked as the boys all moved inside to make the decision about whether they wanted to go and meet Chloe or not. I knew they all would but I guess they wanted to at least seem like they had a discussion about it.

"Didn't realise Usain Bolt was in the building, they've all gone to go and get dressed up probably." Shannon said.

"I think they'll all go."

"Definitely, I mean would you not just want to go out of curiosity"

"It's the first night I can't expect him to be putting all his eggs in one basket, I'd go."

I rested my head on Kaz's shoulder as I noticed Toby come back down after some deliberation time.

"So me and the boys have decided: Chloe she's a new girl, she's all alone on the outside, so instead of picking one of us to go, we're all going to go and welcome her into the group."

"This of course has nothing to do with a new girl arriving." I joked as the other girls left him in silence. "Go have fun."

"I truly believe what's meant to be will be, if they go off you because of one new girl then they're not worth it."

"Exactly."

"Come on lets go and sit on the bed and pretend like this new girl isn't about to have all the attention."

"I just have a vision of her like sitting in the middle of them all, flicking her hair, batting her eyelashes, them laughing at all her jokes."

"We're like the reduced meat in tesco right now, sitting next to a prime steak."

"I feel like I can hear them." You could very faintly hear a group of people all chatting away in the distance. "I don't know what it is but I feel so on edge right now."

****

"Do you think they'll come in like in one big line or is it going to be a group of boys and then she'll be left with one of them?" I asked.

"She'll probably have her own throne by now, carried in by 4 of them and then one of them polishing her shoes at the bottom."

"There's someone coming."

We could see a group coming in and then suddenly Chloe led the groups of guys round the corner. She was stunning and I could tell just by the look on the boys faces that they'd had a good time.

"Hi I'm Chloe." I went up to greet her and gave her a hug, I've got to give it to her though she did not seem bothered by all the attention.

"I'm Kennedy."

I didn't bother greeting the boys and went and took my seat with the girls all in the middle and then the boys on the outside.

"So how was the date? Anyone?"

"It was really fun, we got to know each other a little bit and I feel like we know each other's names now."

"Not giving anything away there."

"So what did you girls all think of the coupling up, did you get who you wanted? I asked the boys this"

I don't know why but I just feel like that's such an awkward thing to ask, knowing the boys have probably spilled a bit of gossip to impress her.

"What did they say?"

"They were only positive about you all."

"I got who I wanted." Liberty said.