Postcard

****Kennedy's POV****

"I'm really worried," Faye came over to me last night as I was on my own on the swing. We'd had a good party but I just couldn't stop thinking about the challenges, my mind was in overdrive. 

"About what?" I asked as she placed a pillow on my lap to rest her head on and Millie joined us. 

"I don't know if like Teddy's a bit calm for me, cool, calm and collected."

"So you're having doubts."

"Well I don't know, all the lads that I've spoken to have been like 'is he always that cool, calm and collected like all the time'?"

"Right?"

"And I'm like 'yeah'"

"I don't really know what you're trying to tell me, I feel like your head is a bit confused at the moment."

"Yeah, I really like Ted but I'm just worried that he's not maybe the right man for me."

"I was speaking to Sam earlier and he made this comment like I should be wary of Brad from what he watched on the outside. I don't know when I came in here he wasn't the type of guy I thought I would get with, I thought it would be like a Hugo or something." I admitted. 

"You two listen to me, if I only ever give you one piece of advice let it be this, don't be letting other people's thoughts get into your head. Faye, you've been missing him so much." Millie said. 

"So much."

"All day, all night."

"You've got his ring on, you're wearing his aftershave." Millie added. "You smell like Teddy."

"I smell like a man."

"I don't think, personally, if you got with another fiery person that it would be..."

"Oh yeah that wouldn't work. It's just weird because my normal type on the outside would be more of a Harry or Sam."

"Because of their personality or looks wise?"

"I'm thinking more about the personality, the fun-ness."

"Do you not think Teddy can be funny?"

"That's the thing, I'm trying to go back in my head and remember a time when he was funny"

"If you need to think about it then there's probably not been a lot of times, I'm not going to lie."

"And you," Millie turned to me, "Get that out of your head, those boys are trying to mess with you, you've not been the same since Brad left and those boys don't even know the guy, I'm calling them boys because that's such a childish thing to do, they're acting like teenage boys."

"I just don't want to get heartbroken."

"And you won't because I have full faith in Brad, that guy adores you. Now get to sleep and wake up tomorrow feeling positive."

"I'll try."

****Brad's POV****

The producers had put on a great party for us but I spent most of the night with Jake and Teddy watching all the other guys try and make their move with the girls. It was only once the girls went inside we were able to have a debrief. 

"Do you think you'll go back with someone?" I asked Toby. 

"It's too early for that."

"I mean even if you did it's not like that's the end for you and Abi."

"Yeah if I come back with someone and she's got someone then it's definitely not the end for us, if we both want that."

"Tyler, where are you at?"