Danny and Faye

For anyone who hasn't seen I made a change in the previous chapter with Danny going on two dates to now three. I've also split this episode into two chapters just because I feel like this one covers a lot and I might not get the next part out till Sunday. 

****Kennedy's POV****

Kaz had been gone for a while now when Sharon got a text, which we then all knew what it was going to say. I was cuddled up on the swing with Brad as we watched AJ get to know everyone. 

"Sharon, it's time for your date with Danny. Please get ready to leave the villa #pipedreams #nomorefriendisland."

"I'm so excited for you." I squealed as we walked into the villa to get ready. This was definitely the ideal choice for all of us girls. 

"What do you want him to look like?" Chloe asked. 

"I would like a guy with big, fit bloke with some fucking conversation. Just some conversation please."

"I'm really praying for you right now."

Sharon got the same send off as Kaz and it wasn't long before the latter was walking back out out from the villa. 

"Girls come with me!" She shouted as Millie tried to get the gossip from her. 

"What was he like?" I asked as we all sat around the firepit. 

"I think you'll all agree with me that he's sexy. He's got lots of tattoos, good energy, good vibes. I think he'll fit really well into the group."

"Did he mention the girls he was interested in?" Chloe asked. 

"He did say he was coming in here to spice things up, I don't know what that means but I hope it's good news for me. He kept complimenting me so I hope he's interested."

"He will be!"

"Do you think he's Sharon's type?" Liberty asked. 

"I think he'd by anyone's type to be honest. I don't think she'd pick him out, he's a lot  different to Hugo but maybe that's a good thing."

All us girls stayed together and it wasn't long before Sharon returned as well. 

"How was it?" I asked. 

"He's really fit, like really fit."

"A bit of you?"

"I would say so." Sharon said. "He's got such a good personality as well, he's a bit different from the other boys but I think they'll get along well. 

"Wait so if you're here who's going on the third date." Chloe pointed out. "You went on your date before Kaz came back."

"I have no idea, they just told me to leave, he's still there."

"Maybe he's still deciding on his third date." Liberty said. 

"How much time does he need? I'm going to bed in an hour."

Something strange is definitely going on around here, where is this Danny kid?

****

Once Sharon and Kaz had compared their dates we all dispersed around the villa, I found Teddy alone on the daybed and went to sit with him, discussing AJ. I don't think he was really into her after all the chats but I just told him he needed to make that clear to her. 

"Hey guys." I heard a new male voice behind me and found a tattooed guy, almost certainly Danny with a blonde on his arm. "I'm Danny and this is Faye."

"Oh My Goodness." I rushed over and pulled them both separately into a hug. "This is so exciting, I'm Kennedy."

"Hi Kennedy." Faye seemed like a fiery character on first impressions but I wanted to make a good impression. "You are gorgeous."